The Ace Scalper Expert Advisor operates on GBPUSD, AUDCAD, EURGBP, USDCHF, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, USDCAD and a few other pairs. The functioning interval is M5.
The strategy relies on the search for price fluctuations in the quiet period of the Asian semester. during this period, as a rule, there are no powerful inconsistent cost movements, which allows you to conduct comparatively safe compounding, with an average trade length of 1 hour. A closure Stop Loss is utilized, which shields the deposit in the event of an adverse development of the market situation.
The Expert Advisor does not use hazardous trading methods that can destroy the deposit: grids, martingale, locking, sitting out without stops. Before the weekend, all positions are closed.
You can start trading with a deposit of $50 (lot 0.01).
- Magic-the magic number, which allows the Expert Advisor to recognize its orders in the trading terminal, is necessary for the joint work of several Expert Advisors in one terminal, as well as in cases where manual trading is conducted in parallel.
- Lots – fixed lot.
- MM-money management, sets the percentage of reinvestment of the profit received in the trading process. If MM=1, the lot is 0.1 for every$ 1,000 deposit, if MM=1.5, the lot is 0.15 for every$ 1,000 deposit, etc. If MM=0, capital management is not used, and trading is conducted with a fixed lot.
- Sensitivity – sensitivity of tracking price fluctuations.
- Take – take profit.
- Stop – stop loss.
- TimeStart, timeEnd – time frame for trading (opening positions).
- GMTOffset– the time zone shift of the trading server relative to GMT.
- SpreadLimit – the maximum allowed spread in points. SpreadLimit=0-spread filtering is disabled.
IMPORTANT! You need a good broker with a low spread. After the purchase, please contact me, I will give recommendations on setting parameters for your broker.
Recommended settings MM:
- Low risk: MM=1 0.1 lot per $1000 (4% risk per trade, drawdown up to 25% of the deposit)
- High risk: MM=2 0.2 lots for $1000 (risk of 8% on the trade, drawdown of up to 50% of the deposit)
GMTOffset Time Zone Settings:
- GMTOffset depends on the time zone shift of the trading server. The default value of GMTOffset is set to 2, Eastern European Standard (Winter) Time (EET), which is used by, for example, Tickmill and RoboForex trading servers. For time zones located west of GMT, the offset is set with a minus sign, for example, USA/NewYork “Eastern Time” (EDT) GMTOffset = -5. For time zones located east of GMT, the offset is set with a plus sign.
- If you don’t know what time your trading server is running, just run the GMTOffset parameter from -12 to 12 in the optimizer and choose the best value.