CURRENTLY 20% OFF !!
solution for any Newbie or Expert Trader!
This dashboard software is working on 28 currency pairs. It is based on 2 of our main indicators (Advanced Currency power 28 and Advanced Currency Impulse). It gives a fantastic overview of the whole Forex marketplace. It shows Advanced Currency power values, currency rate of motion and signs for 28 Forex pairs at most (9) timeframes. imagine how your trading will improve when you can observe the entire marketplace using one indicator on your graph to pinpoint trends and or scalping opportunities!
we have built features into this indicator that make it even easier for you to identify strong and weak currencies, while identifying and confirm potential trades. This indicator shows graphically whether a currency’s strength or weakness is increasing or decreasing and how it performs in all timeframes.
Added new features are the dynamic Market Fibonacci Levels which adapt to current market conditions change, a proven plus already used in our Advanced Currency Strength 28 and Advanced Currency Impulse indicators.
User manual: click here
The full list is available in the User Manual.
Currency Strength Timeframe Settings
- Extreme Level M1… MN – Extreme Color Level Per timeframe.
- Alerted chart open in new window (default false) – Change the pair on same chart.
- Keep new charts in same window – New charts will apply in one same target window where you can add additional indicators. To change the pair on the target window, click the 2 currency names. Click 2 currencies build a pair. Example: Click GBP and JPY to change the chart to GBPJPY also the alert button will open in same target window or click on an alert button.
- DASH Trigger TREND (higher=stronger) – Minimum value for trigger trend alert.
- TREND chart open in timeframe.
- min SPEED TF3 for alerts (5-23 higher=stronger)
- add H4 speed for M1 M5 M15 alerts (0=not)
- Popup Alerts.
- Send Email Alerts.
- Send Push Alerts.
- Alerts for TREND Strength.
- Alerts for M1… D1 Strength.
- Last Signal time is Local or broker time – Message on top with your computer time or broker time.
- Use of Simple Colors – Bear and Bulls. “true” – only 2 colors for positive and negative values will be used.
- Color C-Strength strong extreme/stronger/strong/neutral/weak/weaker/weak extreme – 7 Strength color codes.
- Color SPEED stronger/strong/neutral/weak/weaker – 5 Speed color codes.
- Panel DASH background Color NEUTRAL/BEAR/BULL – Signal color of highlighted blocks.
- use currency specific characteristics (each currency will be handled by its own)
- Auto open of 7 support charts – Special: automated MetaTrader 4 history updates with background charts! These charts are for updating external currency quotes. Remove all indicators from such chart and keep it minimized.
- Run support charts all timeframes! – Update for all 28 pairs in all timeframes.
- Font spacing X/Y – Pixel correction for big monitors.
I will always help you if you have any questions, just PM me for questions or to receive the latest information.
Best Regards, Bernhard