Advanced Stochastic Scalper is a professional indicator based to the well-known Stochastic Oscillator indicator.
Advanced Stochastic Scalper is a oscillator with dynamic overbought and oversold levels, while the normal Stochastic Oscillator has inactive levels and never affects. This allows Advanced Stochastic Scalper to accommodate to an ever-changing marketplace.
When a buy or sell signal appears, an arrow is drawn on the graph and an alarm appears, which permits you to open a position in a timely manner and not sit continuously at the computer screen.
Advanced Stochastic Scalper is ideal for trading currencies (including cryptocurrencies) and binary options.
- The indicator is suitable for scalping and intraday trading.
- It is possible to evaluate the effectiveness of the indicator on the history.
- There is no redrawing (recalculation) of the indicator, the signal is sent strictly at the “closing of the bar”.
- It can be used as an independent tool, or in conjunction with other indicators.
- Notification system for email and mobile phone when the indicator signal appears.
- Ability to customize the color design of the indicator.
Buy signal: the indicator line crosses the oversold level from the bottom up. If there are open sell positions, they need to be closed. See screenshot # 2.
Sell signal: the overbought level is crossed by the indicator line from top to bottom. If there are open buy positions, they need to be closed. See screenshot # 3.
There are situations when there are several signals in one direction going after each other, in this case you need to open another position in the same direction without closing the previous one. See screenshot # 4.
Closing several positions is necessary only when a signal appears in the opposite direction.
- K-Stochastic setting. Period for calculating the % K stochastic line.
- D-Stochastic setting. Averaging period for calculating the %D line.
- Slowing – setting the Stochastic. The value of slowing down.
- Method – method for calculating the moving average. You can choose one of these values: 1-Simple, 2-Exponential, 3-Smoothed, 4-Linearly weighted.
- Line Mode – the line that will participate in the construction of the indicator: MAIN or SIGNAL.
- Alert – enable or disable the Alert. If true-enabled, false-disabled.
- Email enables or disables sending messages to email. If true-enabled, false-disabled.
- Push enable, disable sending messages to the mobile phone. If true-enabled, false-disabled.
- Arrow size – the size of the arrows on the chart (from 1 to 7).
- Buy – the color of the arrows to buy.
- Sell – color of the arrows for sale.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the product, you can contact me via Profile: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/genino