Search

Address & Contact

Web

Best Rated EA 2021

*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.

Trading Systems That Work

Top 10 Forex Expert Advisors in the last decade

Top 10 Forex Expert Advisors in the last decade

August 24, 2021

Newcomers to the forex market often experiment with new techniques and methods to generate profits a

#3 Proven Forex Trading Methods That Work

#3 Proven Forex Trading Methods That Work

June 23, 2021

Intro. Will $500 a day change your life? А 1000$ ? Many people dream of getting that kind of money

Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021

Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021

May 27, 2021

Foreign exchange trading is one method to make big as well as steady earnings in a reasonably brief

Imagine the rarest pair. This indicator will be able to calculate its strength.

This currency strength meter literally calculates any currency pairs, be it major pairs, metals, CFDs, commodities, cryptocurrency (like Bitcoin/BTC or Ethereum/ETH), or even stocks. Just name it and the indicator will calculate it! Not a currency pair that this indicator could not calculate. No matter how rare or exotic this currency is, this currency meter will always be able to calculate it in real time. Sounds good, doesn’t it? Check and test it, because it really is.

All you have to do is enter the names of the 4 currencies and let the indicator do all the calculations. This indicator has one very useful function: just enter the name of the desired currency, and it will scan all the pairs on your MetaTrader 4 terminal and find the most suitable pair for this currency in real time.

If the specified currency is strong, the indicator will simply scan all pairs and find the WEAKEST currency that can be traded on the selected currency. And if the specified currency is WEAK, the indicator will scan all pairs and find the STRONGEST pair that can be traded on the selected currency. See the screenshots below.

Input parameters:

  • TIME_FRAME – timeframe, from minute to month. * Note: when selecting “current”, the current timeframe of the chart will be used.
  • PERIOD – the number of candles for calculations. * Note: the period ” 0 ” (zero) indicates the selection of the current candle.
  • First_Currency – the name of the first currency to calculate the strength. (Case-sensitive)
  • Second_Currency – the name of the second currency for calculating the strength. (Case-sensitive)
  • Third_Currency – the name of the third currency for calculating the strength. (Case-sensitive)
  • Fourth_Currency – the name of the fourth currency for calculating the strength. (Case-sensitive)
  • First_COLOR – the color of the first currency.
  • Second_COLOR – the color of the second currency.
  • Third_COLOR: the color of the third currency.
  • Fourth_COLOR – the color of the fourth currency.
  • Font_1 – font of the objects on the right side of the graph.
  • Font_2 – font of the objects on the left side of the graph.
  • ALERT
    • Alert_PAIR-sends alerts if two currencies are moving in different directions. This means that one currency is STRONG and the other is WEAK. This means that the strength of one currency exceeds 70%, and the strength of the other is less than 30%.
    • Alert_CURRENCY-sending alerts if there is one strong or weak currency. This means that its strength is above 70% or below 30%.
    • ALERT_OFF-disable alerts.
  • Sound _ Alert_ _ 1 – sound alert if the currency strength is above 70% (ALERT_LEVEL_1_STRONG) or below 30% (ALERT_LEVEL_1_WEAK).
  • Sound_Alert_2 – sound alert if the currency strength is above 90% (ALERT_LEVEL_2_STRONG) or below 10% (ALERT_LEVEL_2_WEAK).
  • ALERT_WHEN_STRONG
  • ALERT_LEVEL_1_STRONG – the first level at which the currency becomes STRONG. The value must be lower than ALERT_LEVEL_2_STRONG. By default this value is set to 70.
  • ALERT_LEVEL_2_STRONG – the second level where the currency becomes EXCESSIVELY STRONG. The value must be higher than ALERT_LEVEL_1_STRONG. Here you will hear another sound alert that you can select in Sound_Alert_1. By default this value is set to 90.
  • ALERT_WHEN_WEAK
  • ALERT_LEVEL_1_WEAK – the first level at which the currency becomes WEAK. The value must be higher than ALERT_LEVEL_2_WEAK. By default, this value is 30.
  • ALERT_LEVEL_2_WEAK – the second level where the currency becomes EXCESSIVELY WEAK. The value must be lower than ALERT_LEVEL_1_WEAK. By default, this value is 30.
  • ALERT_INTERVAL – the interval between alerts in seconds. Here you can specify the interval for sending alerts, for example, 1 sound alert every 10 seconds.
  • SUGGESTED_PAIRS_SPREAD is to reduce the number of pairs on the basis of the SPREAD. Example: If a value of 5 pips is specified, the indicator will not offer pairs with a spread of 5.1 pips or higher.
  • First_CURRENCY_SPREAD – the maximum allowed spread for the first currency. *Note that the values are specified in PIPS, and 1 PIPS = 10 Points.
  • Second_CURRENCY_SPREAD – the maximum allowed spread for the second currency.
  • Third_CURRENCY_SPREAD – the maximum allowed spread for the third currency.
  • Fourth_CURRENCY_SPREAD – the maximum allowed spread for the fourth currency.
Read More...
  • Alert_PAIR-sends alerts if two currencies are moving in different directions. This means that one currency is STRONG and the other is WEAK. This means that the strength of one currency exceeds 70%, and the strength of the other is less than 30%.
  • Alert_CURRENCY-sending alerts if there is one strong or weak currency. This means that its strength is above 70% or below 30%.
  • ALERT_OFF-disable alerts.

Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software

29 August 2017

22 November 2017

1.4

Trading functions

To view other , select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.

Reviews

Leave a Review

Price
Profit
Drawndown
Support
Safety
Publishing ...
Your rating has been successfully sent
Please fill out all fields
Captcha check failed
8601567 February 12, 2021 5:51 am
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

This signal does demonstrate guarantee for your price, but it fails to eliminate once i take it off the chart. I actually have to close out your graph or chart and put the sign completely to another graph or chart. One other bummer is it only permits 4 bottom pairs. Therefore if i feedback the EUR,GBP,USD and AUD, I have to open another graph to watch the CAD etc, for the foundation. However it wont break the bank,

hkarram February 12, 2021 5:51 am
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

Exceptional sign …… nobody should business without them …… absolutely essential for every single serious dealer\n\n 55555555 begins

Aravind February 12, 2021 5:51 am
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

An individual failed to abandon a discuss the ranking

Mujeeb Abdul February 12, 2021 5:51 am
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

Superb Sign if Drive Notice included with this indication no requirement to stay facing Pc but effects are excellent\n\n i value if Article writer put Force Notices\n\n Cheers

Kandasamy Senthil Kumar February 12, 2021 5:51 am
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

fantastic device that reveals robust and wean among unique.

sunnychow February 12, 2021 5:51 am
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

The indicate is indeed great, but alert will need to enhance the function, it should add the Mobile Puch and Email notification. When activate the warn, it is going to carry on and alarm system, never stop after first-time alert.

Loading…

Help improve FxBotReview

Please leave your Review if you have already worked with this software.

Fxbotreview is a community of algotraders.
Our goal is to create a platform with honest and transparent ratings (EA, Indicatos)
We have already done reviews on 5000+ programs.
I'll leave a review:)
en English
X