The product relies on classic indicators: RSI (Relative Strength indicator), CCI (Commodity Channel index) and Stochastic. It will be helpful for those who prefer to use a digital representation of the indicator. The indicator reveals the values of each timeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN1).
Input signal parameters may be configured for each RSI, CCI, and Stochastic.
- overboughtlevel_r = 70 – top RSI degree
- OversoldLevel_R = 30 – reduced amount of the RSI
- overboughtlevel_c = 100 – upper CCI degree
- oversoldlevel_c = -100 – reduced CCI degree
- overboughtlevel_s = 80 – upper Stochastic level
- oversoldlevel_s = 20 – lower Stochastic level
Example for M1:
- Period1 = 13 – CCI and RSI period
- Price1 = PRICE_CLOSE-price type for CCI and RSI
- K_Period1 = 5 – the first period Stochastic
- d_period1 = 3 – second Stochastic period
- S_Period1 = 3 – period slowing down (slowing period) Stochastic
- Method1 = MODE_SMA-MA – method for calculating Stochastic