Search

Address & Contact

Web

Best Rated EA 2021

*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.

Trading Systems That Work

How to tell if your broker account has been hacked

How to tell if your broker account has been hacked

May 16, 2022

No access to your account or money missing from your account? Not so simple. The internal rule

Evolution: FAP Turbo Evolution

Evolution: FAP Turbo Evolution

May 16, 2022

Many of you have probably already received promotional letters by e-mail describing all the conce

Forex Derivative 2.0: the good old sliver

Forex Derivative 2.0: the good old sliver

May 16, 2022

It is very strange, but lately we are often asked about Forex Derivative. It seems to be not the

ATR dynamic level  

    The indicator calculates the price range within which the asset price moved for a specified period of time, and also builds the boundaries of the calculated range for the current week and for today. The levels are calculated from the beginning of the opening of the week (weekly) and from the beginning of the opening of the day (daily).

Features:

1) Support and resistance levels are always relevant, as these levels change along with the price movement. If the price has reached the top 50% of the line (green dotted line), then the support line (red dotted line) has moved up by the same number of points and thereby forming the current support level of the buyer.

2) Supports lines (TP 1, TP2) and resistances (TP 1, TP2) line up at very strong price levels of professional buyers and sellers.

3) Configurable parameters (daily, weekly ATR levels, ATR period line color, shift of High and Low lines).

4) Can be used to create an Expert Advisor.

Description:

The pink line (zero) is the opening line of the week or day.

The dotted red line (resistance, TP 1) is 50% of the range when moving up.

Read More...

The thick red line (resistance, TP2) is 100% of the range when moving up.

The dotted green line (support, TP 1) is 50% of the range when moving down.

Thick green line (support, TP2) ‚Äď 100% of the range when moving down.

Recommendations for opening a buy position:

1. At the level of the ATR dynamic level indicator, a Buyer appeared (a candle or a bar with a large spread and volume).

2. The price came to the buyer’s test, forming a support level.

3. The price has tested or manipulated (false breakdown) with the support level.

4. After a test or manipulation on a bullish candle, enter the purchase.

Recommendations for opening a position for sale:

1. The price should be below zero (pink line).

2. At the level of the ATR dynamic level indicator, a Seller appeared (a candle or a bar with a large spread and volume).

3. The price came to the seller’s test, forming a support level.

4. The price has manipulated the support level.

5. After manipulation on a bearish candle, enter for sale.

Recommendation to close position No. 1

Close the entire position when TP1 is reached.

Recommendation to close position No. 2

Close 70% of the position when TP1 is reached and the remaining 30% when TP2 is reached.

 

Input parameters

Week_Day visible parameters

Visible_week ‚Äď Display weekly levels

Visible_day¬† ¬†¬†‚Äst¬†Display daily levels

Week parameters

AtrPeriod_week ‚Äď For which period to calculate weekly levels

shift_high_week¬†¬† ‚Äst How many points to shift the upper weekly level

shift_low_week¬† ¬†¬†‚Äď ¬†How many points to shift the lower weekly level

Color_up ‚Äď The color of the upper weekly level

Color_middle ‚Äď The color of the average weekly level

Color_down ‚Äď The color of the lower weekly level

Day parameters

AtrPeriod_week ‚Äď For which period to calculate daily levels

shift_high_week ‚Äď How many points to shift the upper daily level

shift_low_week¬† ‚Äst How many points to shift the lower daily level

Color_up ‚Äď The color of the upper daily level

Color_middle ‚Äď The color of the average daily level

Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software

05 August 2021

1.1

To view other , select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.

Reviews

Leave a Review

Price
Profit
Drawndown
Support
Safety
Publishing ...
Your rating has been successfully sent
Please fill out all fields
Captcha check failed
Loading…

Don't want to spend months and years learning how to analyse the market? 
Free yourself from all of that with our software
  • Accurate Signals
  • Strategy 2022
  • Full Risk control
  • 26 instruments  for analysis. 
  • Any broker
  • Free version is available for download in 1 minute

widget
Download Free
All results from Live and Demo accounts
close-link

Profitable Trading Robot 2022

widget
Free download in Telegram bot
You can download a free demo version in the Telegram bot. Just answer a few questions.
close-link
Click Me