The indicator is designed for trading on binary options for 60 seconds, shows the expected direction and the probability of expiration of the option on the current bar. CALL or PUT trading signals appear on each bar and are not redrawn. The indicator takes into account the characteristic short-term price behavior. The arrow display time is set by the Timer input parameter. The Threshold parameter is used to set the value of the minimum bar size, from which the estimation of the probability of the option triggering in the specified direction begins. The indicator works on all currency pairs and timeframes.
- The expected direction of the option expiration is the arrow on the current bar.
- The probability of the option expiration in the specified direction is the number near the current bar.
- Timer-sets the display time of the hands, seconds.
- Threshold – the minimum range of the bar to estimate the probability of the option expiration, point. Suitable values are from 0 to 20.
- Min_Percent-sets the minimum value of the probability indication. The lower value is displayed as 0.
- Shift-sets the amount of padding between the arrows and the minimum / maximum of the bar, point. Suitable values are from 20 to 50.