this index is designed for trading binary choices, reveals the expected direction as well as the probability of expiration of the option on the current pub. The signals appear at the beginning of each bar and are not redrawn. The index takes into consideration the characteristic short-term cost behavior. The min_percent parameter is used to set the minimal value from which the estimation of the option expiration probability in the specified direction starts. smaller values are displayed as 0. The Threshold parameter is used to set the minimal span of the examined bar. The indicator works on all pairs and timeframes.
- The expected direction of option expiration is the arrow on the current bar.
- The probability of option expiration in the specified direction is the number near the current bar.
- min_percent-sets the minimum value to start the probability estimation. Smaller values are displayed as 0.
- Threshold – the minimum swing of the bar to estimate the probability in the specified direction, point. Suitable values are from 0 to 20.
- arrow_shift-sets the amount of indentation between the arrows and the minimum / maximum of the bar, point. Suitable values are from 0 to 50.
- text_color – text color.
- text_size – the size of the text.