Get acquainted with the free version of Binary Option Gym.
Note: This free version has some limitations in changing the settings
- Expiration time: closing of a three-minute candle.
- Payoff: 70%.
- Deposit per transaction: 25$.
Purchase the full version of Binary Option Gym with the ability to change all settings.
Binary Option Gym is a utility for checking your binary option strategies, during which you do not need to invest your funds or cooperate with a broker. It’s not a robot, it doesn’t show entry or exit points. But it simulates the situation of investing in binary options in manual mode.
This tool can help you become a professional binary options trader or… it will help you understand that binary options are not the best option for your trading, without letting you waste your money!
- click on the Buy buttonif you think the price will rise,
- click the Sell buttonif you think the price will fall.
So relax, have fun and learn how to use binary options.
Binary options are a type of short-term investment with a fixed high income. To work with binary options, you only need to answer three questions:
- Will the price go up or down?
- How much to invest?
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
All this makes binary options simple and accessible for novice traders. But they also involve a high degree of risk: if you fail, you will lose more money than you could get with a favorable outcome.
When working with binary options, you MUST BE clearly aware of what you are doing, otherwise your account will be empty very soon!
That’s why we created this tool so that you can practice, try, and develop optimal strategies and tactics for money management. Thus, you can become an expert and successful binary options trader without risking your funds.
Binary Option Gym shows:
- A couple
- The current price (green – the price rises, red – the price falls)
- The current server time in the format ” hh:mm:ss”
- The number of currently open trades. Up to 29 trades can be opened at the same time.
- The number of currently closed trades: profitable, unprofitable, or neutral (W, L, or T).
- A direct balance showing how much you have earned or lost. This indicator becomes negative if you have lost more than you have earned.
- The current percentage of profit calculated using the formula W / (W L)%. Neutral trades are not considered, as they do not affect your balance.
In the “Tools” window of the “Experts” tab, all changes to the settings are indicated, as well as the opening and closing of transactions.
All your actions are displayed here in detail, as well as closed and open trades with their expiration time.
If the expiration time is within the window, you will see a red vertical linethat shows the current expiration time.
When you click on the Buy button, a green horizontal lineappears that marks the entry price, as well as an ascending blue arrow showing the price and opening time.
When you click on the Sell button, a red horizontal line and a red descending arrow appear, showing the price and opening time.
The dotted line connects the open arrow to the corresponding close icon.
Profitable trades are marked with a gold star on the closing time and price.
Losing trades are marked with a gray cross on the closing time and price.
You can change some colors, etc…. in the settings dialog. The dialog box speaks for itself. “Print” displays the information in the “Tools” window of the “Experts” tab.