Breakeven Level clearly shows:
– The breakeven level of your positions, taking into account pending orders (option).
– Potential profit when the price reaches the specified level, taking into account pending orders (option).
Useful if you have several positions open.
- balance, equity;
- number and amount of buy positions;
- number and amount of sell positions;
The color of the text on the chart:
- Balance – balance color;
- Equity-equity color;
- Profit – the color of the profit;
- Loss – the color of the loss;
- Other – color of other parameters (spread, stop level);
- Breakeven Buy-breakeven color of buy orders;
- Breakeven Sell-breakeven color of sell orders;
- X,Y – Coordinates of the anchor point on the graph.