the CAP Zone retrieval EA permits you to turn unprofitable trades into profitable ones by using an intelligent back-and-forth hedging mechanism. that i call the approach “No more losses”. allow the price go where it needs – the CAP Zone Recovery EA EA earns any situation. Guaranteed! The key of this amazing Expert Advisor is the renowned trading algorithm “Zone recoveryalgorithm” (Zone recovery algorithm) or ” true Forex Hedging Strategy “(The Surefire Forex Hedging Strategy).
The CAP Zone Recovery EA is very easy to use. You simply open a trade in a trending market regardless of the management. set the take profit level, do not put a stop loss! This means that you will no longer receive a loss on the stop loss! The Expert Advisor uses an intelligent hedging system that turns losses into profit. If the market goes in an unfavorable direction, the recovery zone Algorithm will hedge your trade by placing an opposite order of a larger size. If the market turns around again, the same mechanism will be activated. The result is a “trading channel” with an upper level of take profit and a lower take profit, as well as a variable series of buy and sell transactions at certain levels and with different lot sizes within this channel. As soon as it works as one of the TP levels – and we know that it is exactly either the upper or lower take profit-all open trades are closed with a total profit.
Let’s say you just entered the market by opening a “sell by market” position with a volume of 0.01, with recoverygap = 200 and TakeProfit=300 points. The CAP Zone Recovery EA sets a pending “stop sell” order to hedge a position instead of a stop loss level at a certain distance. What can we predict for sure? The market will move-either up or down. It may take some time, but the market will still move!
Next, there are two possible scenarios:
- Scenario 1: The market goes up (until it reaches the level of recovery activation), the take profit level is triggered. The transaction is closed, the profit is fixed.
- Scenario 2: The market goes down and reaches the level of recovery activation. In the opposite direction, a deal with an increased lot is opened. Again, a pending hedging order is placed for this trade. A new take profit level is defined for trades. This process is repeated with any change in the direction of market movement, until the take profit is triggered and the trades are closed with a total profit.
To understand the concept of the Expert Advisor and use it correctly, read the user Guide.
A full description of the input parameters of the Expert Advisor is available in the user’s guide.
- The Expert Advisor does not comply with the NFA/FIFO rule. Do not trade with a US broker.
- The Expert Advisor needs only one initial transaction: to buy or sell. Don’t buy and sell at the same time.
- You can use pending orders to enter the market. When one of them is executed, all the others are removed from the chart.
- Never start trading with a dangerous risk. First, select the settings.
- Don’t add trades manually for managing and closing, leave it to the expert Advisor.
- The Expert Advisor will manage all trades on the chart and interfere with the work of other running experts. Be careful.
- Open trades without stop loss and take profit. The Expert Advisor will manage the transactions itself.
Mohammad Ali is a technical analyst, trader, programmer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.