A very simple trading strategy based on the Commodity Channel Index indicator with two periods. With a period of 100, the movement trend is determined by default. With a period of 13, the entry points to the market are determined. The Expert Advisor has a simple risk manager built in. Also, for some indication, there is a built-in panel that is displayed on the chart where the Expert Advisor is running.
Description of input parameters:
- Type_Balanse – the type of funds for calculating the lot as a percentage, Balance – from the balance, Equity – from equity, FreeMargin – from free funds.
- Risk – The percentage of risk per trade. If this parameter is set to zero, then the lot volume is set by the Lot parameter .
- Lot – the volume of the lot of the transaction. Set when the Risk parameter is set to zero.
- Loading_deposit– Loading the deposit as a percentage. If the deposit load exceeds the specified percentage, new transactions are ignored.
- Ksl-The stop loss coefficient set from the value of the Average True Range.
- Ktp-The take profit coefficient set from the value of the Average True Range.
- TrailingStop – Trailing stop loss, true-enabled, false-disabled.
- CloseSignal-Closing orders on the reverse signal, true – close, false – no.
- period_CCI_S – The period of the Commodity Channel Index indicator to determine the movement trend.
- period_CCI_F – The period of the Commodity Channel Index indicator for entering the market.
- Period_ATR – The Period of the Average True Range indicator.
- TF_ATR – Time frame of the Average True Range indicator.
- signal_01 – if cci (13) is less than -100 for buy, more than 100 for sell
- signal_02 – if cci (13) crossed -100 from top to bottom for buy, if cci (13) crossed 100 from bottom to top for sell
- signal_03 – if cci (13) crossed – 100 from bottom to top for sell, if cci (13) crossed 100 from top to bottom for sell
- signal_04 – if cci (13) crossed 100 from bottom to top for sell, if cci (13) crossed -100 from top to bottom for sell
- signal_05 – if cci (13) is greater than 100 for buy, less than -100 for sell.
- CommentOrder – Comment on the order.