Fully multiframe version of the standard indicator “Commodity Channel Index“, which works comfortably and without restrictions for any combination of timeframes.
A distinctive feature of the indicator is the preservation of the correct time scale for all charts at any intervals. You can freely switch to the higher or lower side, and this will not cause distortion of the timeline. For example, a single value of the M15 period will take up 15 bars on the M1 period and 3 bars on the M5 period.
The indicator allows you to see the true dynamics and the overall ratio for all the selected periods in one window, and to assess the reliability of trading signals as accurately as possible.
- CCIPeriod – the period for calculating the index
- Applied_Price – applied price
- Redraw – enable / disable the update after each candle closes
- M1 – show / hide the minute chart
- M5 – show/hide the 5-minute chart
- M15 – show/hide the 15-minute chart
- M30 – show / hide the 30-minute chart
- H1 – show / hide the hourly chart
- H4 – show / hide the 4-hour chart
- D1 – show / hide the daily chart
- W1 – show / hide weekly chart
- MN – show / hide the monthly chart