The indicator works on the basis of the classic ten-day moving average rule described by Chester W. Keltner (1909-1998). By default, all parameters are set to the values of the classic version of the Keltner system, but users can change them at will.
- Customizable appearance.
- The Keltner channel is colored depending on the trend direction.
- The Buy and Sell arrows show trend signals.
- Sound alerts and notifications by e-mail.
- Candles. The number of candles used to calculate the lines (by default, 10 candles are used).
- MA_Method. the type of moving average used in calculations (simple by default).
- Price_Applied. The price used to calculate the Keltner centerline (by default, the typical price).
- Multiplier. The distance between the buy/sell Keltner lines and the center line (default is 1.0).
- Up_Color. The color of the Keltner buy line and the sell arrow (red by default).
- Median_Color. The color of the center line (gray by default).
- Down_Color. The color of the Keltner sell line and the buy arrow (blue by default).
- Style_Width. Line width (the middle line is always displayed as a dotted line).
- Alerts. Sound alerts and on-screen messages (default is true).
- Text_BUY. The message for the notification about the purchase.
- Text_SELL. The message for the notification about the sale.
- eMail_Send. Sending a message to the user (false by default).
- Notification_Send. Sending a message to the user (false by default).
I hope that the Classic Keltner Channel indicator will be a good purchase for you.