learn more about this index – https://tpsprotrading.space
color Levels is a useful tool for people who use technical analysis using tools like the trend line along with Rectangle. You can set up two vacant rectangles, three shaded ones, and two trend lines.
The indicator settings are extremely simple and are split into numbered blocks:
Objects are created very simply – you have to click on the desired item and it will appear in the upper-left corner.
- Graph corner for attachment – the anchor angle of the panel
- Color toolbar – color of the panel
- Show background? – the parameter is responsible for displaying the panel
- Border color – border color (for objects 1 and 2)
- Border style – border style (for objects 1 and 2)
- Border width – border thickness (for objects 1 and 2)
- Rectangle color – the fill color of the rectangle (for objects 3, 4, and 5)
- Line color – color of the trend line (for objects 6 and 7)
- Line style – the style of the trend line (for objects 6 and 7)
- Coordinate X – X coordinate
- Coordinate Y – the Y coordinate