Script for launching a grid of requests
If you need to quickly open several pending orders (purchase Limit, Sell Limit, Buy stop, Sell Stop) at a certain space in the present cost, then this script will save you from routine actions! permit auto-trading prior to running the script.
Run the script on the chart.
- language of messages displayed (EN, RU, DE, FR, ES) – the language of message output (English, Russian, German, French, Spanish).
- cost for open – the opening cost. If 0-orders will be placed from the current price at a distance = current price “the distance in the first order”.
- Lot – lot size for pending orders.
- Use Order type – the type of pending order.
- The distance in the first order – the distance in points for the first order.
- Count of orders – the number of orders to open.
- The distance in between orders – the distance in points between orders.
- Profit in points – profit in points.
- Loss in points – loss in points.
- eEqualProfit-use one total take profit placed on the last order. If disabled, then each order will have its own take profit at the specified distance.
- EqualLoss – use one common stop loss placed on the first order. If disabled, each order will have its own stop loss at the specified distance.
- Slippage – slippage.
- The number of attempts to create orders – the number of attempts to create an order.
- Magic – you can set a Magic number for the orders created.
The value is specified for 4-digit quotes, 3-and 5-digit quotes the script will take into account itself.
The version for MetaTrader 4 can be downloaded here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/2979