Intro. Will $500 a day change your life? А 1000$ ? Many people dream of getting that kind of money
Address & Contact
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Top 10 Forex Expert Advisors in the last decade
Newcomers to the forex market often experiment with new techniques and methods to generate profits a
Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021
Foreign exchange trading is one method to make big as well as steady earnings in a reasonably brief
This indicator allows you to visualize the state of the stochastic on 28 pairs. With a color bar, alerts, and push alerts, users can easily tap into potential buying and selling opportunities when the 28 major pairs cross overbought/oversold zones.
Dashboard Stochastic is an intuitive and user-friendly graphical tool that can help you track all 28 pairs and provides trading signals based on the classic stochastic rules (overbought/oversold and stochastic crossing).
- clrOrange: The stochastic signal line is above the overbought limit, and a secondary sell signal is given
- clrAqua: The stochastic signal line is below the oversold limit, and a secondary buy signal is given
- clrRed: The stochastic signal line crosses the stochastic overbought limit from top to bottom, and the main sell signal is given
- clrLime: the stochastic signal line crosses the stochastic oversold limit from the bottom up, and the main buy signal is given
See screenshots 3 and 4
- When you first launch the dashboard, it may take 3-5 minutes for the history to load. On subsequent launches, it takes a few minutes.
- All 28 characters must be available in the character window.
- To make the panel look clear and neat, we recommend using a black template. See screenshot 2.
- Send Alert upon Signal-notification when a signal appears
- Send Notification upon Singal-send a notification when a signal appears
- TimeFrame of STO-the timeframe of the stochastic oscillator
- K Period of STO – the period of the K line of the stochastic oscillator
- D Period of STO – the period of the D line of the stochastic oscillator
- STO Slowing-deceleration of the stochastic oscillator
- MA Method of STO-method for calculating the moving average of a stochastic oscillator
- Applied Price of STO – the applied price for calculating the stochastic oscillator
- STO Overbought Limit – the overbought limit of the stochastic oscillator
- STO Oversold Limit – the oversold limit of the stochastic oscillator
- TimeFrame of new chart – timeframe of the new chart
- string usertemplate = “default” – custom template name
- suffix: character suffix For example: for’ EURUSDx’, specify the suffix ‘x’, leave the prefix blank
- prefix: character prefix
- x_axis: position of the panel on the X-axis
- y_axis: Y-axis position of the panel
See screenshots from 1,3 and 4.
After sending an alert / notification for a certain pair, the next alert / notification for this pair will be within the next 5 minutes after the signal occurs.
- PZ Super Trend MT5 Max History Bars - The amount of previous bars...
- Color Candles Identify the Major Trend these indicator consists of two parts.Part I: colour Candles shows...
- Visual Book on Chart The indicator shows a supply and demand histogram of the...
- AW Turtles Indicator MT5 The indicator works according to the Turtle system and classically...
- Volatility Index Indicator This indicator uses historical volatility and a 21-period moving average...
- AIS Correct Averages MT5 The main signal is the intersection of the AE and...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
14 April 2017
To view other Indicators MT5, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.