the plan is based on deviations from the average cost during low liquidity.
The stop loss is always used.
Automatic calculation of the lot or work a predetermined lot.
Closing deals based on the built-in algorithm.
Signals along using also my other EA’s are available here – https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/bebikovi/seller
- Complies with FIFO principles;
- doesn’t use martingale;
- Does not use the purchase grid;
- The recommended currency pair is USDCHF.
- The timeframe is M5 (default). It can also be used on other timeframes.
- Broker – with low spreads and minimal commission (a fixed spread of 3 pips (4 digits) / 30 pips (5 digits) is recommended.
- The minimum recommended deposit is $50.
- Trade Comment-comment on the Expert Advisor’s trades;
- Auto MM-calculate the lot automatically (based on the Risk parameter);
- Risk – the lot size calculated from the free margin;
- Lot – fixed lot;
- Minimum pips for close by filter (Profit/Lot) – minimum profit for closing a trade (Profit/Lot);
- Stop Loss – stop loss;
- Take Profit – take profit;
- Slippage – slippage;
- Magic-transaction ID;
- Max Allowed Spread – the maximum allowed spread;
- Winter GMT Offset – server time zone in winter time;