Technical indicators are divided into main and auxiliary. Auxiliary indicators are information
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2022
ELM EA - Best Scalping EA 2022
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
Trading Systems That Work
Why trading patterns don't work
Pattern trading theory suggests that candlestick formations have a psychological basis. For exa
Rubricator 89: Cryptocurrency Developments (Part 1)
The crypto-currency world continues to develop actively, gradually “finding the golden mean”
This Expert Advisor works on the basis of channels formed by the price. It trades from the borders of these channels (for example, when the price breaks through the border of the channel, or when it touches and returns back). It can also display the lines and channels it trades on. They are based on the highs and lows of prices. The Expert Advisor has configurable parameters for trading on multiple channels and uses some indicators to improve trading (for example, Stochastic or ADX). It also has parameters for managing orders and lot volume. It is possible to set up a trailing stop (both normal and parabolic).
- Lots – lot size (if 0, the lot will be calculated from the percentage of free funds on the account);
- Percentage of free money – the percentage of free funds to open each new trade (works when Lots=0);
- MaxSpread – the maximum spread for opening a trade (for accounts with a floating spread, so that the trade is opened when the spread is not too large);
- Slippage – slippage (the maximum allowable deviation of the price);
- Magic-a unique identifier (you need to make it different if several Expert Advisors are running in the same terminal);
- StopLoss-stop loss (for 5-digit accounts, 10 will be equal to 100, you need to specify it as for 4-digit accounts);
- TakeProfit – take profit (for 5-digit accounts, 10 will be equal to 100, you need to specify it as for 4-digit accounts);
- CloseDealsBeforeOpen-close the previous trade (in the opposite direction) before opening a new one;
- OpenOrdersDelayBars-the delay between opening the next trade (the number of bars of the current timeframe that must pass before opening a new trade);
- StopToBreakeven-set the stop loss to breakeven after passing the specified number of points;
- TrailingStopValue – the value of the trailing stop in points, if set to = 0, then the trailing stop is not used;
- StopToParabolicStep – parabolic step for trailing stop (0 – do not use parabolic trailing);
- HistorySearch – number of bars for searching and building channels;
- Distance – the minimum distance from one maximum (or minimum) to another when building a channel;
- Shift – shift a few bars back, where a channel breakout is possible;
- QuickFractalSearch-enables quick search for fractals when determining channels (it is better not to use it for real trading and final optimization, since the channels are of poor quality);
- DrawChannels-display channels and lines on the chart of the currency pair;
- HistorySearch2 – number of bars to search for additional channels with other parameters (0 – do not use additional channels);
- Distance2 – minimum distance from one maximum (or minimum) to another when constructing an additional channel;
- Shift2-shift for additional channels;
- MinSignalPower – minimum signal strength for trading;
- MaxCountChannels – maximum number of channels for trading;
- CountLinesNearPrice – the number of lines from channels that must touch the price at the same time to signal the opening of a trade;
- OnlyInsideChannel-trade inside the channel, exclude trades on breaking through the channel boundaries;
- EnvelopesPeriod – period of the Envelopes indicator (0 – do not use this indicator for trades);
- EnvelopesDeviation-deviations of the Envelopes indicator;
- StochasticLevels – Stochastic indicator levels (0-50, 0 – do not use);
- StochasticPeriod – period of the Stochastic indicator;
- AdxPeriod – period of the ADX indicator;
- MinAdxLevel – the minimum level of the ADX indicator;
- MaxAdxLevel – the maximum level of the ADX indicator.
- Trading start hour – trading start hour;
- Trading end hour – trading end hour;
- DealsCommentary-comment on opened deals;
- FastOptimizationParameter – Parameter for fast optimization of the Expert Advisor. The higher the value, the faster the optimization, but the worse the trading quality. The recommended values are 1 or 0 for trading. For primary optimization, you can set values from 2 to 10.
- EnableInfo-show information;
- OrdersFilling-parameter for selecting filling mode (if the EA does not open trades due to incorrect filling, try selecting a different value).
- Ice Forex MT5 price: $799 two of 10 copies left at this priceNext...
- ATS Advisor MT5 (In the MT5 and MT4 versions, there may be slight...
- Money Hunter Money Hunter (hunter for money) – quite an interesting trading...
- Babel Trailing Stop Babel 4 Trailing Stop MT5 netting the “Babel_4_TS”...
- CAP Ichimoku EA Pro MT5 CAP Ichimoku EA is trade the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator with...
- Paris MT5 🗼Paris is a 2-in-1 adaptive and dynamic algorithm with more than...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
14 July 2020
26 August 2020
To view other Expert Advisors MT5, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.