With this Expert Advisor, you will follow the proven trading principle of “buy cheaper and sell more expensive” by default! And you can do it without breaking away from your daily duties. You will be able to trade on lower timeframes, which you could not do without such an Expert Advisor.
And the best thing is that you manage everything! You can set the Edge Zone EA where to enter and where to exit. You can do this a few hours before the transaction itself. Thus, this Expert Advisor is a great helper for you and your trading strategy.
You can use the Expert Advisor to partially automate almost any trading strategy. For example, you can trade on a trend continuation strategy and a return-to-average strategy! Watch the video to get an idea of all the opportunities that you will get with this Expert Advisor without breaking away from your daily duties.
A free version with full functionality and unlimited working time is also available, trading on the EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs: Edge Zone EA FREE
- posamount: the maximum number of partial positions that the EA can open (grid size).
- stepdist: the distance between partial positions in the grid, expressed in the value of the iatr () indicator. Using iatr () instead of a fixed number of pips allows you to trade on any timeframe with the same settings.
- targetdist: distance from the price of the last open partial grid position, expressed in the value of the iatr () indicator. The target level of all open partial positions will be set at this price.
- stopdist: the distance from the price of the last open partial positionopened by the Expert Advisor, expressed in the value of the iatr () indicator. The stop loss of all partial positions will be set to this level. For example, if posamount = 5, stepdist = 1.0, and stopdist = 2.0, then the stop loss will be set at 7 * iatr () (5 * 1.0 ATR 2 ATR) from the entry price of the first partial position.
- possize1 to possize15: parameters for setting the volume for each partial position.
- clrtargetzone: color of the target zone (explained in the video).
- clrentryzone: color of the entry zone (explained in the video).
- clrstopzone: color of the stop loss zone (explained in the video).
- clrtargetline: color of the target line (explained in the video).
- clrstopline: color of the target line (explained in the video).