The main purpose of this indicator is to determine the moments of entry and exit from transactions, so the ExactArrow indicator does not draw anything except arrows that show the places of entry and exit from the market.
Despite all the apparent simplicity of the indicator, it has complex analytical algorithms inside, with the help of which the system determines the moments of inputs and outputs.
The indicator gives accurate and timely signals for entering and exiting a trade, which appear on the current candle. The indicator on average gives signals 1-2 candles earlier than its analogues.
Using the indicator is very simple. When the up arrow appears, open a buy deal. When the down arrow appears, open a sell trade.
Indicator input parameters:
- enableAlerts – Enable/disable the indicators
- period – The period of the indicator
- EmailAlert – Enable / Disable Email notifications
- MobileAlert – Enable / Disable Push notifications
- ShowInformation – Enable / Disable the display of the panel with the indicator values for different periods
- upArrowColor – Color of the up arrow in the panel
- downArrowColor – Color of the down arrow in the panel
- showPeriodsColor – Color of timeframe names in the panel
The indicator does not redraw its values, if the arrow appears in a certain place, then it remains there.