Implementation of a universal trading system based on signals from the intersections of two RSI.
The TP and SL values should be specified in “normal” (2/4-digit) points.
This version was created to check the performance of the vehicle. The EA trades the minimum lot on the current symbol and timeframe.
- Take Profit – take profit in points.
- Stop Loss – stop loss in points.
- Trailing Stop – the level of tracking the stop loss in points (trailing).
- Trailing Step – the trailing step in points.
- Magic – a unique number that the Expert assigns to orders.
- Fast Period – the period of the fast RSI.
- Slow Period – the period of the slow RSI.
- Applied Price – the price base for calculating indicators.
The screenshots demonstrate the EA’s ability to successfully trade on any symbol and timeframe.
Please try and write reviews. Your opinion is very important.