that the transaction copier is designed into quickly and correctly replicate orders between The MetaTrader 4 terminals. the trade copier copies trades from the Master accounts to the Slave accounts by writing information to a frequent file located in the frequent directory of MT4 terminals. This allows the trade copier to configure many schemes for accessing and transmitting trading signals by changing the file name. The transaction copyer file is read and written on a timer. The transaction copyer monitors all changes in the Master accounts with high accuracy, regulates the levels of stop loss and take profit, partial and complete closing of orders, modification of pending orders, etc. In General, it repeats everything with high accuracy, copies all actions from the Master account.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
More advanced version of the copier:
An introductory Demo version is available here.
- It can both receive and transmit orders;
- Work on any schemes of receiving and transmitting trading signals by changing the file name;
- Can deploy orders. Open Sell instead of Buy, open BuyLimit instead of SellStop, etc.;
- Monitor TP and SL levels, partial and full closing, modification of pending orders and their deletion, etc.;
- Control the size of the maximum lot, increase, decrease or work with the lot set for copying;
- Control maximum slippage for the most accurate copying;
- Can fully or partially execute trading orders;
- Inp_WorkingMode – operating mode. Master-copies from here, Slave-copies here, SlaveReverse-copies here, but Vice versa;
- Inp_ConnectionFile – the name of the file to which you want to go/where are transactions copied from;
- Inp_UpdateCheck – time to check/update the file, set in msec.;
- Inp_PrefixSymbol-prefix of the symbol on which the transaction copier is installed (p. EURUSD = p.);
- Inp_SuffixSymbol – suffix of the symbol on which the transaction copier is installed (EURUSD. s=. s);
- Inp_MagicNum – magic number for the Master account, passes transactions with this magic number. If=-1, then sends all trading orders;
- Inp_MaxSlippage – the maximum slippage for the Slave account;
- Inp_CopyingRatio – volume copy ratio from the Master account. The formula is lot*Inp_CopyingRatio. If=0, it copies with the lot specified in Inp_FixedLot;
- Inp_MaxLots – maximum lot to open a trade on the Slave account;
- Inp_FixedLot – fixed lot with which orders will be opened if Inp_CopyingRatio=0;
- Inp_AllowedToCopy-permission to copy a certain type of trading orders. Allow all copies, only buy or sat, etc.
If you have any questions, then write in the discussion of the adviser – I will answer as soon as possible.