There is an opinion that finding an exit point is much more difficult than an entry point. It i
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2022
ELM EA - Best Scalping EA 2022
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
Trading Systems That Work
CandleCountdown - candle closing time indicator
Technical indicators are divided into main and auxiliary. Auxiliary indicators are information
Fenrir is a fully automated trend-tracking Expert Advisor that trades on quantitative jumps. For trading Forex pairs, it uses an adaptive market-neutral neural network that applies a variety of strategies. It is scalable, able to manage the SL and TP values for orders opened in parallel by running copies of the Expert Advisor (the so-called “wolf pack” mode), so users can add third-party logic.
The multistrategic structure reserves all magic numbers in the x666xxx range and can also manage orders opened by other experts. To work in the “wolf pack” mode, simply tell any other Expert Advisor to use the magic number in the range of 666xxx, while working on the same pair as Fenrir: orders without take profit or stop loss will be combined into clusters and chains with a new common strategy.
This system does not use Martingale logic. Money management is carried out dynamically based on the results obtained in real time. Signals are derived from the built-in custom complex nonlinear indicators, mainly based on hyper-buy/sell, Fibonacci, Vortex, pattern recognition, and order balancing.
The timeframe is fixed at M15 and cannot be changed.
You can simultaneously install multiple copies of the Expert Advisor on different pairs on different charts, so that they manage each pair separately.
- Ready for VPS – you can install it on a local computer or a remote server and forget it.
- Leverage Control-Excessive account leverage is automatically reduced, increasing capital protection.
- Broker Margin Updates-Broker margin changes in contracts are automatically checked.
- Spread protection – when determining the lot size and capital protection, the floating spread is taken into account.
- Progressive account protection-an internal mechanism helps to gradually reduce the risks on the account.
- Adaptive strategy-the geometry of the safety orders is rearranged until the lots are saturated.
- Determining lot sizes-the absolute maximum and minimum lot sizes are determined by the account profile.
- A lot of stop loss parameters-stop loss can be formed in various ways (monetary amount, number of pips, risk-adjusted value, deviation from the objective price, trailing stop).
- “Wolf pack” mode-coordination of orders received from other Expert Advisors.
- Graphical interface display – Zero Profit line, Margin Call Level Line, Fibonacci levels, Advanced telemetry console.
- Telemetry console-shows statistics on the account, prices, insurance orders, and risk protection, so that the investor can check the current status of the account and the availability of capital. The console background changes its color (safe, risky, unstable) depending on market conditions compared to the investor’s preferences.
- Max invested capital % – the percentage of own funds used in active trading.
- Trimmer for max lot size-limit the maximum lot size, an arbitrary multiplier.
- DD% loss threshold [%] – threshold value of the drawdown percentage. If the losses on the account exceed this value, the Worst Order First Out mechanism is triggered (“The worst order is closed first”). It acts as a custom Margin Call level.
- Max fair price deviation [pips] – the maximum deviation of the objective price in pips. When the objective price of the traded pair is strongly changed by external factors, the robot closes unprofitable orders, as a recoilless movement is expected.
- Max applied Stop Loss [pips] – the maximum allowable stop loss in pips, used for insurance in the worst case scenario. Can be automatically reduced for security reasons.
- Main order start time @ [hhmm] – the start time of the main trade.
- Main order stop time @ [hhmm] – the end time of the main trade.
- Take Profit [account currency] – take profit in the account currency, not in pips. Zero means automatic calculation.
- Stop Loss [account currency] – stop loss in the account currency, not in pips. Zero means automatic calculation.
- Trailing Stop [account currency] – trailing stop in the account currency, not in pips. Zero means automatic calculation.
- Hedging support is required.
- On accounts with a low spread, the best results are achieved.
- EA Gold Stuff EA Gold Stuff is an Expert Advisor designed specifically for...
- Turbo Scalper M1 TURBO SCALPER M1 is a totally automated trading robot to...
- Ice Forex Price: $799 6 of 10 copies left at this priceNext...
- Advanced Moving Average EA =============== This Robot is fully automated and has been created...
- MilkyWay EA End_GMT_Time - the end hour of the GMT time...
- Semi Sweet The Expert Advisor conducts trading, where the signal for opening...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
19 September 2017
To view other Expert Advisors MT4, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.