The FFx Dashboard MTF Alerter indicator shows all timeframes (from M1 to monthly) on a single chart, displaying the status of each of them.
- Single timeframe: when a signal appears, the indicator generates an alert for each selected timeframe separately
- Multi-timestamp option: the signal must be confirmed on all selected timeframes for the alert to appear
For both options, it is possible to select timeframes in the input parameters for generating alerts.
- Green / Red square: histogram above/below the zero line
- Green square red borders: the histogram is above 0, but below the signal line
- Red square green borders: the histogram is below 0, but above the signal line
- Selecting timeframes for generating alerts
- Pop-up window/Sound alert/Email notification/Push notification
- Enabling / disabling alerts directly on the chart
- Placement on the chart
- As well as, of course, all the usual settings of the standard indicator
In the options pop-up window, select the desired alert and mode (prompt and / or sound and / or email and / or push notification).
Then click on the icon ((!)) on the chart. The color of the icon will change, indicating a change in status. Changing the color from red to green means that the alert is activated. From green to red-off.