their cost Action Pivot Points Reversal pattern consists of 3 pubs. Occurs, as a principle, after a quick tendency.
In a bearish pattern, the price moves up and sets a brand new high. The next bar with its highest doesn’t go past the highest of the previous bar, but closes below its minimal.
In a bullish pattern, the price moves down and sets a new low. The next bar with its minimum does not go past the minimum of the previous bar, but closes over its maximum.
This indicator looks for Pivot Points Reverse patterns on the chart, displays them and displays an alert about the found pattern.
The indicator signals should not be taken literally. The same pattern can signal both a reversal of the existing trend, and the completion of the correction and the continuation of the movement.
The indicator has eight configurable parameters:
- Draw patterns – whether to display a graphical representation of the pattern.
- The color of pattern up – the color of the graphic display for long.
- The color of pattern dn – the color of the graphic display for short.
- Fill or Frame patterns – whether to fill the pattern with color or draw it with a frame.
- Width of the frame pattern – width of the pattern frame, if the Frame parameter is selected.
- Use Alerts-display an alert about the found pattern.
- Send Push-notifications-send push messages about the found pattern.
- Send mail – e-mail-informing about the found pattern.