The indicator determines harmonic patterns (XABCD) according to the development of H. M. Gartley (“Profits in the Stock Market”, 1935).
Projects the D-point — as a point in the perspective projection (specify the ProjectionD_Mode = true parameter in the settings).
Does not redraw. At the close of the bar of the working time frame, if the last detected point of the pattern has not moved during the Patterns_Fractal_Bars of the bars, an arrow appears on the chart (in the direction of the expected price movement). From this point on, the arrow remains permanently on the chart.
The total number of patterns is 85 (includes Gartley-222 and Gartley-222WS, for a complete list, see link to drive. google in the “Discussion” section). From the number of detected patterns, the solid color fill is always performed only for the most recent pattern.
- DrawPatterns (true/false) – drawing the pattern in solid color
- ProjectionD_Mode (true/false) – mode for defining a point-D as a projection into perspective
- Patterns_Fractal_Bars – the number of bars of the working time frame during which the last detected point of the pattern must remain stationary in order for it to be considered as a formed fractal (an arrow appears on the chart)
- Patterns_Deviation – acceptable deviation as a percentage from the reference values of the aspect ratios in the pattern (acceptable range of values)
- Patterns_XA_MinLength_Bars – the minimum allowed number of bars on the initial segment XA
- Patterns_XA_MinHeight_Points – the minimum allowed size of the initial segment XA in points
- ZigZag_Depth-parameter of the ZigZag indicator
- ZigZag_Deviation-parameter of the ZigZag indicator
- ZigZag_Backstep-parameter of the ZigZag indicator
- ShowInfo (true/false) – shows the list of detected patterns on the left edge of the chart
- printInfo (true/false) – print information to the log