Intro. Will $500 a day change your life? А 1000$ ? Many people dream of getting that kind of money
Address & Contact
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Top 10 Forex Expert Advisors in the last decade
Newcomers to the forex market often experiment with new techniques and methods to generate profits a
Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021
Foreign exchange trading is one method to make big as well as steady earnings in a reasonably brief
Grid Trading is a new approach to traditional grid trading, for your semi-automatic strategies.
In traditional bidirectional grid trading, the maximum drawdown occurs when the price is near the edge of the grid, at the maximum or minimum.
- Not afraid of the news;
- It works both when flat and when trending;
- Does not use the martingale principle;
- Automatically detects suffixes and prefixes of traded instruments;
- Automatically detects 4-and 5-digit quotes;
- With skillful use, they are not in a drawdown;
- It can be used in your semi-automatic strategies.
- Trade – permission to trade, true-trade;
- CloseAll-close all open orders, true-close, and trade is also prohibited (even if Trade = true);
- BuyGrid – building a network to buy, true-building a network, false-deleting all open network orders to buy, does not conflict with SellGrid;
- SellGrid – building a network for sale, true-building a network, false-deleting all open orders of the network for sale, does not conflict with BuyGrid;
- Magic – magic number;
- FirstLotBuy – initial lot to buy;
- FirstLotSell – initial lot for sale;
- LotBuy-Grid lot to buy;
- LotSell-grid lot for sale;
- StepBuy – step of the grid to buy (4 characters each);
- StepSell-step of the grid for sale (by 4 characters));
- TakeProfitBuy-buy order profit;
- TakeProfitSell-profit of a sell order;
- StopLossBuy – stop loss of a buy order (you don’t need a stop loss in a grid strategy);
- StopLossSell – stop loss of a sell order (you don’t need a stop loss in a grid strategy);
- Panel – display of the information panel, true-display;
- Panel_Color – the color of the information panel.
Different network settings for buying and selling allow for a more subtle approach to trading. If the initial lot is 0, the EA performs traditional grid trading in this direction. The stop loss for the first order (the initial lot) is not set, if necessary, it can be set by hand, the Expert Advisor will not change or delete it. If you prohibit the grid construction in one of the directions, all orders in this direction will be closed.
It is recommended to use this Expert Advisor in semi-automatic strategies. The best results are achieved when running the Expert Advisor in the local or global lows and highs of the currency pair prices. The initial lot is calculated as: the estimated price movement in points is divided by a step and multiplied by 1-2 lots of the grid. The special feature of the Expert Advisor is that it is designed for semi-automatic strategies, giving the trader the freedom to choose a strategy to enter the market. The screenshot shows the results of testing the Expert Advisor, the entry point to the market was determined using levels with the confirmation of the input signal by the Volumes Currency indicator. It is recommended not to stop trading until the price returns to the initial level or reaches the opposite extreme point of the grid. The highest current profit is achieved in the middle of the expected price movement, and trading can also be stopped at the discretion of the trader.
When using the Expert Advisor in the tester and on the VPS, it is recommended to disable the display of the information panel (Panel-false).
Various strategies for finding entry points allow this Expert Advisor to be used in a large number of trading strategies. As an update, a new product will be created, and the selection of entry points using different strategies will be supplemented in the settings, thereby making the Expert Advisor fully automatic. You can also suggest an entry strategy that will be added to the product update.
Timely support and advice.
- EA Gold Stuff EA Gold Stuff is an Expert Advisor designed specifically for...
- Advanced Moving Average EA =============== This Robot is fully automated and has been created...
- MilkyWay EA End_GMT_Time - the end hour of the GMT time...
- Semi Sweet The Expert Advisor conducts trading, where the signal for opening...
- Upfor Advisor Full Only 15 copies at the price of 30 USD, then...
- Black Pearl MT4 It is a fully automated trading robot. Position opening is...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
03 June 2016
To view other Expert Advisors MT4, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
Grid Trading is a new technique to typical grid trading for your semi-automatic strategies In traditional bidirectional grid trading the maximum drawdown occurs when the cost is near the edge of the grid at the maximum or minimum The Professional Advisor differs in the complying with Not terrified of the information It works both when flat as well as when trending Does not use the martingale principle Instantly discovers suffixes as well as prefixes of traded tools Immediately discovers 4-and 5-digit prices estimate With skilled use they are not in a drawdown It can be utilized in your semi-automatic methods Description of input parameters Profession –