this B150 model is a completely redesigned version of the historic Memory index with a badly improved algorithm. additionally, a graphical interface is implemented, which will allow you to work with this wonderful tool quickly, pleasantly and most significantly handily.
Predictor indicator. it is very handy as a helper, serves as a guide to the future nature of price movement.
The prediction is calculated by hunting the background for the most similar area (hereinafter known as the blueprint). The indicator is drawn in the form of a line demonstrating the historic outcome of changes in bar closures. now you can visually see the found historical site and compare its quality with the actual teacher. In addition to all the above, the indicator is now able to make a forecast taking into account not one found area, but many.
- Prediction of Freeze – to freeze the forecast.
- Layers Show Mode-layer display mode: SHOW_ALL_LAYERS-show all layers as separate lines; SHOW_AVERAGE-show multilayering as an average line.
- Show All Backward Lines–show the past lines of all layers.
- Pattern: Size(in bars)[1…] – size of the pattern.
- Prediction: the number of bars [1…] – the number of bars to predict.
- Searching: depth of history(in bars) (0 – all bars) – depth of history to find the best correlation.
- Searching: Step (in bars) – search step: the more, the higher the speed and lower the quality of the search.
- Prediction: Layers total [1…20] – number of layers: the more, the higher the prediction variability.
- Searching: Start bar shift ( in history) – offset of the starting bar from which the forecast starts.
- Use? – on / off the panel.
- Panel Transparent(%)[0…100] – transparency of the panel.
- Background Color – the color of the panel.
- Button Color – the color of the button.
- Button Txt Color – the color of the button text.
- Button Border Color – the color of the button borders.
- Correlation Color – the color of the label with correlation.
- Description Color – the color of the label with the parameter description.
- Description Border Color – the border color of the label with the parameter description.
- Description Txt Color – the color of the text with the parameter description.
- Value Txt Color – the color of the text with the parameter value.
- Position: X-starting offset of the panel position in pixels from the left edge.
- Position: Y – the starting offset of the panel position in pixels from the top edge.
- Panel Size Scale-coefficient for changing the size of the panel.
- Objects Name Prefix – the name prefix for the graphical objects.
- Use Vertical Lines – on / off vertical lines on the chart.
- Back: vertical line color – the color of the vertical line for the past.
- Back: text color – the color of the labels for the past.
- Back: vertical line style – the style of drawing the vertical line of the past.
- Forward: vertical line style – the style of drawing the vertical line of the future.
- Back: Text Size – the size of the text for the labels of the past.
- Forward: Text Size – the text size for future labels.