Ilanis Advisor is a trading expert for stock trading, acceptable for working on Forex, and for other markets, commodity, metal markets, indices.
to determine this entrance to that the market, a contemporary and super-adaptive fouraverage index is utilized.
The principle of maintaining a standing is similar to the work of the well-known Forex advisor “Ilan”, using averaging. however unlike Ilan, Ilanis utilizes accurate and verified entry into the market. The robot pays focus on controlling the position if the cost does not go from the predicted direction. This is done by raising the lot by Martingale (the explot coefficient can be set in the settings, on average from 1.1 to 1.8).
Trading is based on the fact that 80% of the market moves flat. Long-term trends can be dangerous for the Expert Advisor, but this happens quite rarely. The reason for such trends can be extraordinary events such as war, economic collapse, etc. You can find out about this on news sites, after which it is advisable to turn off the Expert Advisor. If this is not possible, then the robot, thanks to a flexible money management system, is in most cases able to withdraw aggregate positions, even those opened against the trend, into profit, the size of which may significantly exceed the initially planned one. It is clear that the risks are also increasing.
The main rule when working with Ilanis: do not be greedy, do not overestimate the lot, use the settings obtained after proper optimization. Periodically optimize the parameters for the current market.
- Free version of the Expert Advisor: https: / / www. mql5. com/ru/market/product/25940;
- Monitoring the work of the Ilanis Expert Advisor: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/fastinvestments
- Ilanis for MetaTrader4: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/16559
- Trading terminal: MetaTrader 5.
- Accounts with the possibility of hedging.
- Currency pair: any.
- Timeframe: no restrictions.
- Sets-replaces the —=BUY SETTING=— and —=SELL SETTING=— with built-in sets.
- BUY-Enables BUY.
- periodfa1 – The calculation period of the fouraverage indicator (1-200).
- Average1_1 – the First level of adaptive smoothing, a value of 0-300.
- SELL-Enables SELL.
- periodfa2 – The calculation period of the fouraverage indicator (1-200).
- Average2_1 – the First level of adaptive smoothing, a value of 0-300.
—=MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTING =—
- Lot – The lot size of the first order. If the values are negative, it is used as a constant lot (Example: Lot = -0.01 the trade will open with a volume of 0.01 lots). If the values are positive, the volume per 1000 deposit units is indicated (Example: Lot = 0.04, on the account of $ 2000, the transaction will open with a volume of 0.08 lots).
- explot-Multiplier of the transaction volume of subsequent orders in the series.
- Commission – your broker’s commission for 1 lot.
- StopLoss and TakeProfit – Positive values: In points from the first order in the series. Negative values: In the deposit currency for 1 lot of the first order in the series.
- blockopenoldprice-a ban on opening at a price better than the previous transaction.
- stopilanis-A ban on opening new episodes, the current series will continue.
- StartHour – Start of trading.
- notworkinghours-Specify the hours of the day when trading will be prohibited. Example: “0, 1, 2, 3, 22, 23”.
- notworkingdayweek-Specify the days of the week on which trading will be prohibited. Example of a Monday and Friday ban: “1, 5”.
- MaxSpread – if the current spread is greater than this value, the trade will not open.
- magicnumber_-start of the range of magic numbers occupied by the expert. The Expert Advisor occupies 50 rooms.
- Slippage – allowed slippage.