Channel indicators have one serious drawback - they draw one channel. And when the price breaks
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2022
ELM EA - Best Scalping EA 2022
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
Trading Systems That Work
Fundamental analysis of cryptocurrencies. Design indicators
In the previous review, on-chain metrics were considered - “financial” indicators, multipliers a
FFcal indicator - all the news on your chart
Is it worth displaying auxiliary information on the chart? Controversial question. There is an
If an Expert Advisor cannot make a profit on any instrument or any timeframe, then this is a bad Expert Advisor.
In our algorithm, we use the patterns inherent in any market, you can configure our Expert Advisor to work on almost any instrument, or even all at once, it all depends on your style of work.
Based on statistical data, the algorithm determines the pivot points with a certain probability. We take the market as a random process. A random process has a normal probability distribution, but the market does not have a normal distribution, so our algorithm looks for points with the maximum deviations from the normal distribution and makes a decision about making transactions.
Recommended currencies for the H4 timeframe:
GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURNZD,GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDCHF, GBPNZD.
Recommended currencies for the H1 timeframe:
GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, EURAUD, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDCHF, GBPNZD.
You only need to test and optimize the Expert Advisor for one pair, this is a limitation of the strategy tester in MT4. All pairs work simultaneously on real and demo accounts.
The last figure shows the results of combined tests for 50 instruments, the timeframe H1 and H4 from 01.01.2013-01.08.2016.
The Expert Advisor works on the formed bars, tests and optimization can be done on control points, the results of testing “for all ticks” and “for control points” differ slightly.
Initially, the Expert Advisor comes with the settings for H4. In the strategy tester, on tests for 50 pairs simultaneously from 01.01.2015 to 18.07.2016, the ADVISER showed an average yield of 52.2% / month, or 627% per annum (with a deposit of $ 3000).
Choose the optimal settings for your trading style (profitable or conservative). The more instruments and timeframes are simultaneously used to work, the more stable the profit indicators will be.
- “General settings”
- TF-timeframe to work with, (choose the one that the Expert Advisor is attached to);
- MinEquity – the minimum value of equity, at which all positions are closed and trading stops, is used to protect against losses;
- GlobalEquity – the maximum equity value at which positions on all instruments are buried and trading starts over again;
- MaxSeries – the number of instruments for simultaneous trading;
- Slip – maximum slippage;
- Magic-position identification number (must be unique for each Expert Advisor);
- ECN=true-enable / disable operation on ECN accounts;
- Max_Orders – maximum number of simultaneously opened positions;
- Rus_Lat-the language of the Expert Advisor messages;
- “Instrument settings 1”
- sym1=EURUSD – the first tool to work with.
The first tool must match the one that the Expert Advisor is attached to. When testing it must match the tool specified in the strategy tester;
- MinBars1 – the minimum range of bars in which the deviation is searched;
- MaxBars1 – the maximum range of bars in which the deviation is searched;
- Step1 – step in bars, to iterate over the range;
- K1 – the coefficient of unevenness, which determines the maximum number of positions to be opened;
- OpenPerc1 – percentage of deviation to start opening positions;
- ClosePerc1 – percentage of deviation for closing all positions;
- RiskPerc1-risk as a percentage of the deposit, determines the lot for opening positions;
- Depo1-the deposit from which the risk is considered, if 0, then a real deposit is taken;
- CloseProfit1-profit per lot for closing all positions on the instrument;
- Spread1 – maximum spread for opening positions;
- “Instrument settings 2”
- sym2=GBPUSD; – the second tool to work with;
It is recommended to periodically adjust the parameters and change the trading instruments.
In the discussion, the settings for setting the time frames H1 and H4, with which the result shown in the last figure was obtained, will be attached.
- EA Gold Stuff EA Gold Stuff is an Expert Advisor designed specifically for...
- Turbo Scalper M1 TURBO SCALPER M1 is a totally automated trading robot to...
- Ice Forex Price: $799 6 of 10 copies left at this priceNext...
- Advanced Moving Average EA =============== This Robot is fully automated and has been created...
- MilkyWay EA End_GMT_Time - the end hour of the GMT time...
- Th3Eng Panda trader PRO Minimum Balance: 1000$ (cent...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
30 September 2016
24 March 2020
To view other Expert Advisors MT4, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.