Krimbler Grid is a simple and affordable expert Advisor that trades on a grid. The Expert Advisor does not need indicators, it does not analyze the market. To configure the Expert Advisor, you need a minimum of actions. It is enough to specify the take profit and the distance to place buy/sell orders.
- The robot trades by bars, not by ticks.
- The robot does not set stop-losses.
- No New Orders-prohibit placing new orders.
- Lots – the lot size.
- Magic Number – MagicNumber for order identification.
- Currency – the necessary setting for the correct operation of the Expert Advisor.
You must specify the current value of the currency pair in the currency of your account. For example, for a dollar account, for the EURUSD currency pair, the value should be 1.33, for USDJPY-1. For a ruble account, for the EURUSD currency pair, the value should be 47, for USDJPY-35 (approximately).
- Slippage – acceptable slippage.
- Pips to Place Buy/Sell Stop Orders – distance to place initial and subsequent stop orders.
- Take Profit: Amount in Currency – take profit (specified in the account currency); the same value determines the size of the grid.
- Manual Buy Price – the price for placing initial buy orders can be set manually.
- Manual Sell Price – the price for placing initial sell orders can be set manually.