Impulse moves at that the Forex market are constantly formed. The peculiarity of these market segments is the graph covers a substantial space in short periods of time.
as well as the opportunity to make money, such fragments indicate the standing of important support along with resistance zones, and the chart reacts to them in the future.
Next, we will analyze the Lgd Gold Expert Advisor, heartbeat amounts and find out how to use it in work. news-occur when the publication of news of the first magnitude is quite different from the expectations of specialists.
typical to a greater scope for Forex, in the stock market, force majeure occurs, but less often.
Such jerks can develop into a prolonged trend, can end in nothing, provoked by large players after the crowd in the area of the trader’s races gains volume.
As a result of entering the market with a solid lot, we get a sharp breakdown of the accumulation-distribution zone, and a confident movement in the direction of the breakdown. Crowd stops and pending orders are triggered,
someone enters the market in pursuit, this gives “fuel” to continue the breakthrough. After the momentum is exhausted, a new trading zone begins. After a good impulse,
The EA opens pending orders, and when triggered, the EA will shuffle the stop loss without loss.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you use data with lower accuracy than 99.9%, the results may differ ⚡ 🔔 💥
Working currency pair/time frame: XAUUSD H1.
Lgd Gold EA Breakdown strategy;
This expert Advisor is a pure scalp system;
Works well in XAUUSD with a narrow spread and low commission;
Choosing a broker with fast execution and zero stop level;
Default settings for XAUUSD. ✅
- This Expert Advisor works in an ECN broker, and it also needs a broker with a low commission, at XAUUSD for ” 1 lot = 4$ “
- and spreads are not higher than “up to-30 points“.
- VPS hosting is recommended;
- Timeframe: H1.🔥
If you have any questions;
Contact me before buying EA;
📧 Email : [email protected]
- TradeManager – trade manager;
- usetrendfilter-Trend Filter;
- invisiblemode – Invisible Mode;
- TradeComment – comment to the order;
- Magic Number – magic number;
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread;
- FixedLot – fixed size of the trading lot;
- money_management – money management;
- Risk – risk per trade (as a percentage);
- StartHour – start hour of trade;
- EndHour – end hour of trading;
- GMTOffset – time zone (GMT);
- tradedelta – trading Delta (in points);
- Trailing – distance of the trailing stop (in points);
- starttrailing-trailing stop start (in points);
- StopLoss – stop loss value;
- TakeProfit-profit target.