The indicator displays the profit (loss) on the current symbol. You can easily move the level by determining the total profit or loss.
- Calculation in money or in points-calculate profit/loss in points or the deposit currency.
- Add pending orders to calculate-take into account pending orders when calculating.
- Magic Number (0 – all orders on symbol) — magic number, if you need to count certain orders.
- Offset for first drawing (points from the average price) – offset of the line at the first start, from the average price.
- Color of the profit line — the color of the line with the profit.
- Color of the loss line — the color of the line with the loss.
- Line style — the style of the lines.
- Decimal places for calculating the Sum — the number of digits after the decimal point to display the Sum.
- Decimal places for calculating the Percentage — the number of digits after the decimal point for displaying Percentages.