This tendency analyzer of 24 currency pairs is a implementation of this algorithms of this indicators: https://www.mql5.com/ru/marketplace/product/12833, https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/12998 and https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/13065.
permits you to quickly find the leaders of growth and decrease over the timeframe of the indicator installation. it’s a table in which the columns will be the base monies “EUR”,”GBP”,”USD”,”AUD”,”NZD”, and the rows will be the quote currencies “JPY”,”CHF”,”USD”,”CAD”,”SGD”, which allows you to monitor events for the following currency pairs: EURJPY, EURCHF, EURUSD, EURCAD, EURSGD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPSGD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDSGD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDSGD, NZDJPY, NZDCHF, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, NZDSGD.
The indicator is updated every minute. It has a built-in notification system for changing the leaders of growth and fall among all currency pairs. At the intersection of the columns and rows, an indication of the state of the trend level for the corresponding currency pair is formed. Each column, as well as a row, has a summary of past and present values, as well as the difference between them, which makes it possible to monitor the overall trend direction for each currency.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
- corner – the corner of the indicator output chart. The default is the upper left;
- color_text – label color;
- color_text_index – the color of the labels of the summary indicators;
- UP_Strong_Color – label color for uptrends over 75%;
- DOWN_Strong_Color – label color for down trends over 75%;
- UP_Weak_Color – label color for uptrends;
- DOWN_Weak_Color – color labels for trending down;
- set_Alert_new_leader-enables the notification mode for changing the growth (fall) leaders. By default, it is enabled.