Mega Simulator is a one-of-a-kind expert Advisor that adds a panel with customizable buttons to the strategy tester.
The simulator gives youFULLY MANUAL CONTROL over the strategy tester.
This Expert Advisor can be used to quickly develop and test your new strategy manually in the strategy tester.
In addition, it can be used to help traders improve their trading skills through practice.
By adding custom buttons such as SELL-BUY-CLOSE, as well as the ability to control take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop levels,
Mega Simulator allows you to manually change the entire process of placing and closing orders in the strategy tester.
Here’s a quick overview of the buttons built into Mega Simulator:
- #1. Symbol-Displays the trading instrument.
- #2. Time Frame-Displays the trading timeframe.
- #3. Bid-Displays the current Bid price.
- #4. SELL-Button for manually opening a sell order.
- #5. BUY-Button for manually opening a buy order.
- #6. Ask-Displays the current Ask price.
- #7. CLOSE-Button for manually closing orders.
- #8. Trailing-Displays the Trailingstop value, as well as the visual trigger.
- #9. High-Displays the High value in pips.
- #10 .Low-Displays the Low value in pips.
- #11. Total-Displays the total value in pips.
- #12. Profit-Displays the profit value.
- #13. Volume-Displays the volume.
- #15. Spread-Displays the spread value.
- #16. Lots-Displays the lot size.
In addition to these buttons, Mega Simulator offers the following features::
- Fully manual control over the strategy tester.
- Fixed or Configurable Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
- Trailing stop function.
It is very easy to install and use Mega Simulator.
- Download the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester.
- Select a symbol and a timeframe.
- Set the parameters of the Expert Advisor: Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, Trailing Mode, etc.
- Click “Start”.
- Then click “Pause”.
- Now load all the indicators that you want to use to test your strategy on the chart.
- Set the desired test speed.
- Click “Start” to start trading.