If you use a sign for example MFI (Money Flow index), your waiting time for another sign can take a long time. hence, in order not to constantly sit in front of the monitor waiting for the sign you want, the MFI Alerts index was created. This can be an addition or rather a replacement for the standard MFI oscillator index. Now, as soon as the signal of the MFI indicator appears in the amount you need, the indicator will notify you with an audio message or push notification to your mobile device and you’ll never miss your signals again. This is especially important if you follow the indicator on different timeframes or currency pairs – you can’t keep up with your eyes everywhere, but the indicator will help you.
For those who do not know what the MFI indicator is useful for, read here. If you need signals from the more popular RSI indicator, then you may need – RSI Alerts. If you need a version for Metatrader 4, see MFI Alerts.
- Crossing from top to bottom – the upper signal level (default 80) – a sell signal.
- Crossing from the bottom up – the upper signal level (by default 80) – a buy signal, or it is better to refrain.
- Crossing from top to bottom – the lower signal level (default 20) – a buy signal, or it is better to refrain.
- Crossing from the bottom up – the lower signal level (default 20) – a buy signal.
If necessary, the value of these signal levels is edited in the settings by the variables-Max signal level and Min signal level.
- Beep with a pop-up message window-Alert.
- Sending notifications to the mobile terminal (for smartphones and tablets) – Push.
- Enable alerts-enable an audio alert with a message displayed on the screen.
- Crossed from the bottom up Max level (default 80) – enabling the crossing signal with the Max signal level indicator-from the bottom up
- Crossed from top to bottom Max level (default 80) – enabling the crossing signal with the Max signal level indicator-from top to bottom
- Crossed from the bottom up Min level (default 20) – enabling the crossing signal with the Min signal level indicator-from the bottom up
- Crossed from top to bottom Min level (default 20) – enabling the crossing signal with the Min signal level indicator-from bottom to top
- Candle which look for the signal (0 = current candle) – The number of the candle from which the signal is taken (0 – the current candle, 1-the previous candle).
- Send Notification-enables sending push notifications to the mobile terminal.
- Send Email Notification-enables sending email notifications to your email address.
- MFI Period – the period of the MFI indicator itself
- Max signal level – upper signal level
- Min signal level , the lower the signal level
- mficolor-indicator color
- mfiwidth – thickness of the indicator line
- messageup-message template when crossing from bottom to top
- messagedown-message pattern when crossing from top to bottom
It is possible to change the text in messages. In the messageup and messagedown variables, the tags are used:
- %level% – will be replaced with the level that the indicator crossed.
- %tf% – will be replaced with the name of the timeframe from which the signal was received.
- %num% – will be replaced with the number of the candle from which the signal came.
If you need any additional functionality to the indicator, write to us.