If you use an indicator such as the MFI (Money Flow Index), the waiting time for the next signal can take quite a long time. Therefore, in order not to constantly sit in front of the monitor waiting for the signal you need, the MFI Alerts indicator was created. This is an addition to, or rather a replacement for, the standard MFI oscillator indicator. Now, as soon as the MFI indicator signal appears at the desired level, the indicator will notify you with an audio message or a push notification to your mobile device and you will never miss your signals again. This is especially true if you follow the indicator on different timeframes or currency pairs – you can’t keep up with your eyes everywhere, but the indicator will help you.
- Crossing from top to bottom – the upper signal level (by default 80) – a sell signal.
- The intersection of the bottom-up-upper signal level (by default 80) is a buy signal, or it is better to refrain.
- Crossing from top to bottom – the lower signal level (by default 20) – a buy signal, or it is better to refrain.
- Crossing from bottom to top – the lower signal level (by default 20) – a buy signal.
If necessary, the value of these signal levels is edited in the settings by the variables-Max signal level and Min signal level.
- A sound signal with a pop-up message window-Alert.
- Sending a notification to a mobile terminal (for smartphones and tablets) – Push.
- Enable alerts-enables an audio alert with a message displayed on the screen.
- Crossed from the bottom up Max level (default 80) – enabling the crossing signal with the Max signal level indicator-from the bottom up
- Crossed from top to bottom Max level (default 80) – enabling the crossing signal with the Max signal level indicator-from top to bottom
- Crossed from the bottom up Min level (default 20) – enabling the crossing signal with the level indicator Min signal level-from the bottom up
- Crossed from top to bottom Min level (default 20) – enabling the crossing signal with the Min signal level indicator-from bottom to top
- Candle which look for the signal (0 = current candle) – The number of the candle from which the signal is taken (0 – the current candle, 1-the previous candle).
- Send Notification-enables sending push notifications to the mobile terminal.
- MFI Period – the period of the MFI indicator itself
- Max signal level – upper signal level
- Min signal level – the lower the signal level
- MFIcolor-the color of the indicator
- MFIWidth – the thickness of the indicator line
- messageUp-message template when intersecting from bottom to top
- messageDown-message pattern when intersecting from top to bottom
It is possible to change the text in messages. In the messageUp and messageDown variables, the tags are used:
- %level% – will be replaced with the level that the indicator crossed.
- %tf% – will be replaced with the name of the timeframe from which the signal was received.
- %num% – will be replaced with the number of the candle from which the signal came.
If you need any additional functionality to the indicator, write to us.