The Moving Average Cloud (MAC) detects the trend and helps you trade on it. The idea behind the indicator can be described in the following steps:
- Use the MAC clouds as filters to determine the direction of the trend.
- Trade using your usual trading tools only in the direction of the MAC clouds to eliminate false signals.
- The entry arrows show you the appropriate points to enter the market according to the trend.
- Display of MAC clouds and signals.
- The MAC cloud is colored depending on the trend direction.
- The Buy and Sell arrows show trend signals.
- Sound alerts and notifications by e-mail.
- Customizable appearance.
- Fast_MA – the period of the fast moving average of the envelope.
- Slow_MA – the period of the slow moving average of the envelope.
- MA_Method-select the moving average method to calculate.
- Show_Cloud – show / hide cloud settings.
- Show_Signal – show / hide arrow parameters.
- Breakout_Filter – the number of bars. If the last completed candle on the chart forms a breakout, a signal arrow appears with an alert and a message.
- Alerts – enable / disable audio alerts and messages.
I hope the MAC will be useful to you.