this EA trades in the Asian semester according to the CCI and Bollinger Bands indicators. if the cost doesn’t go in our leadership , a grid of requests is built with a
lively step, depending on the indicators ‘ readings. The Expert Advisor has a built-in break-even translation, four filters for exiting a position.
established files and test results: DOWNLOAD
thorough description of the EA functionality and settings: CLICK
- Set title – name of the set file;
- magical amount – the magic number;
- gap – the fixed volume of the lot with which the EA will open orders;
- DepoPer001Lot – the auto-MM value set in the amount of the allotted deposit for 0.01 lot;
- Take Profit – fixed TP size, in points;
- Dynamic TP: Channel Percentage-TP is calculated as the specified percentage of the width of the current channel of the BB indicator;
- Dynamic TP: Min Size – the minimum take profit size when using the Dynamic TP: Channel Percent parameter, in
- TP: Include Swap and Commission-take the swap into account when calculating the profit.
- Max Spread – the maximum allowed spread in points;
- ExitDDPercent – the drawdown percentage at which all orders will be forcibly closed;
- StopByMaxDD – the percentage of drawdown at which the EA will not open a new grid;
- StopByMaxSymbolTrades – max number of trading pairs allowed in the market at the same time;
- StopEqualCurrencyTrade-checks unidirectional trading pairs in the market and prohibits entry on them.
- BB: Period – the period of the Bollinger Bands indicator;
- BB: Deviation-deviation of the indicator B;
- BB: Delta-offset from the boundaries of the BB indicator channel (can be in both directions), in points;
- BB: Min Channel Width – the minimum width of the Bollinger Bands channel at which the EA is allowed to trade, in
- CCI: Period – the period of the Commodity Channel Index indicator. If 0-the signal is not taken from the indicator;
- CCI: Level – the level of the Commodity Channel Index indicator. Is calculated for the opposite signs. At CCI: Level =
100 will take levels 100 and -100.
- UseMaxCandleForAllOrders is to use the filter the maximum size of the candles for all orders of grid. If False , then
only for the first order.
- Max Candle Size – the maximum size of the sum of the lengths of the last N candles (from High to Low), when exceeding which the EA does not
will open new orders;
- Bars For Analyze – the number of recent candles on the chart for analyzing the size of the candle.
- ATR Period for Distance – ATR period for calculating the minimum allowed distance between grid orders
- ATR Multiplier-the multiplier for the ATR value
- Multiplier 3 level – lot multiplier only for the third knee of the grid. The second knee always opens with the
- Multiplier > 3 level> – multiplier of the grid lot, starting from the 4th knee
- TPDecreasePercent-parameter for reducing the TP of the grid by a specified percentage each time a new knee is opened
- BE_Level – the number of the knee from which the TP of the grid is converted to breakeven
- Averaging_Level – the number of the knee at which the lot stops multiplying by the multiplier and is set equal to the last one
- Exit Profit Percent – the percentage of the TP, when it is reached, 4 filters start working to exit the position;
- Exit BB Filter: Out Channel Distance – the distance from the opposite border of the BB indicator channel in points, when
after which the closure will occur;
- Exit CCI Filter: Period – the period of the CCI indicator for forced closing when the opposite signal appears
of the indicator;
- Exit MA Filter: Period – the period of the Moving Average indicator, when changing the direction of which the closing will occur;
- Exit Time Filter: Minutes – the number of minutes from the last order, after which the closing will occur in plus.
- GMT Offset – the time difference between GMT and the broker’s time, in hours;
- Start Trade Hour/Start Trade Minute – the hour and minutes of the start of trading;
- End Trade Hour/End Trade Minute – the hour and minutes of the end of the trade;
- Rollover Filter – if true, the filter is activated;
- Start Rollover Hour(Minute), End Rollover Hour(Minute) – hour and minutes of filter operation;