North East Way EA is a totally automated pullback trading platform that trades on non-trending cross pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD. all the trading system uses the main pattern of the money market-the absence of long-term directional motions along with a constant return of the price to the average worth.
Currency pairs: AUDNZD, NZDCAD, AUDCAD
suggestions for configurations:
- You can begin trading on all advocated currency pairs simultaneously using one example of the Expert Advisor with the “AUDCAD,NZDCAD,AUDNZD” setting.
- The account balance to operate the Expert Advisor on all advocated pairs must be at least $500.
- This EA is not sensitive to spread or slippage.
- Please use only the recommended currency pairs.
Testing the Expert Advisor:
- You can test the EA both on individual pairs and in multi-currency mode. In MT5, the multi-currency testing mode is supported.
- You can test the Expert Advisor in the “open prices” mode. Since the EA only works at the opening of each subsequent bar, this mode will not distort the results, but testing will be much faster.
- Test the EA only on the M15 timeframe. For other timeframes, the EA is not pre-assigned.
- Test the Expert Advisor on time intervals of 5-10 years to assess the stability of its operation over long periods of time.
- onechartsetup – Launch the Expert Advisor on several currency pairs at the same time. Currency pairs listed in this field must be separated by a comma “,” (without quotation marks).
- For magic-Prefix for forming magic. It must be in the range from 0 to 99. For different currency pairs on which the Expert Advisor trades, this value does not need to be changed.
- Only One Symbol? — If true, the EA will not open new positions in a currency different from the currency of already opened positions.
- For autolot use — Specify the base that will be used for calculating the lot: equity or balance.
- Or use fix balance — Or specify the balance value that the EA will use as a base for calculating the lot. If ” Or use fix balance>0″ the size of the current account balance will be ignored.
- AutoMM — if > 0, the EA uses Automatic Money Management when calculating the lot. If AutoMM <=1000 is a very aggressive MM. If AutoMM >= 5000 is a conservative MM.
- Fix lot if AutoMM=0 — fixed lot for the first trade in the series.
- Recovery Mode – If true, then the EA closes a series of trades only in profit, ignoring signals to close trades at a loss. If false, then the EA works completely according to its basic logic and a series of trades can be closed at a loss.
- Martin Ratio-a multiplier that increases the lot size of each subsequent trade in the series.
- First real deal from this level — The level at which the EA starts to open real trades. The higher this indicator, the less often transactions will be made, and vice versa. The optimal value of this parameter corresponds to values 2 or 3.
Recommended parameters (balanced risk-few trades, high average profit in points per trade):
- Only one symbol? = false
- For Autolot use: equity
- AutoMM = 2000
- Recovery Mode = true
- First real deal = 3