Have you ever desired these Crosshair into remain on this display even after you’ve completed shooting measurements? Have you ever wanted your Crosshair to remain in one place when taking a screenshot? in order for the Cross to have a different colour, it is magnetized to the highs and lows of the bars?
All this becomes accessible using permanent crosshairs.
The demonstration version of Permanent crosshairs does not work in the plan tester because it doesn’t support button items.
Parameters of the index:
- pick the crosshair colour – pick a colour for the Crosshair.
- Use same crosshair color on all charts – use the same color for the Crosshair on all charts. If set to true, the color is stored in the global variable and re-read when the indicator is restarted.
- Place crosshair lines on background-displays the Crosshair as a background object. This allows you to see the bars completely.
- Magnet Sensitivity in points, 0 for no snap – the sensitivity of the magnetization in points, if the value is 0, the magnetization is not used. This option helps you set the Crosshair at the highs and lows of the bars.
- Time (s) to wait between measurements – time in seconds between measurements. Also adjusts the time during which the Crosshair remains stationary during measurements.
- Color of the On/Off button – color of the On/off buttons.
- Debug level, 0 = none (default), 5-max-debug level. This option can be omitted, leaving the value 0. It is necessary for diagnostics and determines how detailed the work log is.