PipsMinerFast is a trend indicator with little use of price action. At first glance, you might think: “Another indicator showing everything that I missed today, and giving no idea what will happen…”
Take a look at the indicator, or rather test it, and you will see that PipsMinerFast:
- Instantly shows the trend
- Does not redraw
- It has a minimal lag
- Instantly counts pips
- Adjusts the level of the spread
- Works on charts from M1 to H1
- 90% of the time moving in the right direction
- Smoothing – smoothing, increasing or decreasing the accuracy, depending on your wishes. The smaller the value, the more accurate it is, and the larger the value, the better it is to follow the long-term trend. A value from 1 to 1000.
- PipsTrendPositiveCounter-color for the positive value of the pips counter.
- PipsTrendNegativeCounter-color for the negative value of the pips counter.
- PipsDayPositiveCounter-color for the positive value of the daily pips counter.
- PipsDayNegativeCounter-color for the negative value of the daily pips counter.
- PipisDayPositionCounterOffsetInPoints-the location of the daily pipsvo counter above the price line.
- AverageSpreadInPips-specify the average spread of your broker for the best calculations, for example, if your broker’s spread is 1.5, specify the value 1.5 here
- ShowPips-enable pips counting
- UsePush-enabling Push notifications to change the trend
- UseMail-enabling email notifications to change the trend
A full description of the functions is available on my website. Please note that the calculation of points on the charts is not a guarantee or promise of profit, it is only intended to help you find the right timeframes depending on your spread level and trading method.