this powersignal system is based on ATR technical indicators. Indicators record the current state of the POWERTREND trend strength on every examined timeframe and currency pair. The powersignal index creates a trend strength sign and a list of entry points based on the test of this data. If there is a full match of signals on any pair, the indicator notifies you about it at a pop-up window. The list of data includes symbols, timeframes M5-MN1, percent for buypercent purchase signal, percentage for sellpercent sell signal, lastEntry worth. lastEntry shows entry points (intervals, price, time). once the trend intensity exceeds 75%, the currency pair is considered strong.
- Periods = 14 – periods of the indicator.
- Text color = White – the color of the plain text.
- Buy Signal color = LawnGreen – the color of the long signal.
- Sell signal color = orangered – the color of the short signal.
- alert_on = false-disable the notification. true-enable: message, email, push notification.
- Alert_Min_Interval = 15
- entry_percent = PERCENT_100 – percentage requirements for entering PERCENT_100 or higher.
- wait_mins_for_next_signal = 30 – time to wait for the next signal.
- Daying Cao, an experienced software engineer.