Breaking the rules is a direct path to loss. At least that's what 99% of the sources say. In p
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2021
Elon Musk EA - Best Scalping EA
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
WallStreet Forex Robot is a trending Expert Advisor for conservative strategies
The Expert Advisor was first introduced in 2011. For more than 10 years, at least two of its up
I present an indicator for professionals. Prof MACD strongly resembles the classic MACD in its appearance and functions, but it is based on completely different algorithms (for example, it has only one averaging period) and is more robust, especially on small timeframes, since it filters random price wanderings. The classic MACD indicator(Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) is a trend-following indicator based on the ratio between two moving averages, namely the EMA with periods of 12 and 26, i.e.
MACD = EMA(CLOSE, 12) – EMA(CLOSE, 26),
and the signal line – a 9-period moving average from the indicator itself
SIGNAL = SMA(MACD, 9).
The algorithm of the Prof MACD indicator is much more complicated and is shown in the last screenshot. Prof MACD, like the classic MACD, is most effective in conditions when the market fluctuates with a large amplitude in the trading corridor.
The indicator has all kinds of alerts.
The indicator has all kinds of alerts.
Version of the indicator for the MT4 platform Prof MACD MT4
The classic MACD gives a lot of false signals on small timeframes, providing good results on weekly and daily charts. Prof MACD also works on hourly timeframes and can be quite accurate even on M5, which allows it to be used for scalping.
In addition, the Prof MACD indicator has less lag.
According to the value of the main line of the Prof MACD in points, if there is a signal, you can set the Take Profit position when playing on fluctuations inside the channel. And when playing according to the trend, set the valueStop Loss.
The signals of these indicators are (1) intersections, (2) overbought/oversold states, and (3) divergences.
If the main line of the indicator falls below the signal line, then you should sell, if it rises above the signal line, buy. Intersections of the main line of the zero mark up/down are also used as buy/sell signals.
If the indicator readings are very high, then the price is inflated and will soon return to a more realistic level.
If a higher price maximum is not confirmed by a higher maximum on the indicator (bearish divergence) or vice versa, a lower minimum is not confirmed by a minimum on the indicator (bullish divergence), then this means the end of the trend and a possible reversal. Discrepancies are most significant if they form in overbought/oversold areas.
- Price type – The type of price. Values: Close price (default), Open price, High price, Low price, Median price ((high low)/2), Typical price ((high low close)/3), Weighted price ((high low 2*close)/4).
- The averaging period – The averaging period. Any integer (9 by default).
- Main line thickness – The thickness of the main line of the indicator. Any integer (1 by default).
- Signal line thickness – The thickness of the signal line. Any integer (1 by default).
- Data in points of possible profit? – Show data in points of possible profit? Values: true (default), false.
- The Signal method – Type of notification about a trading signal. Values: No, Send alert, Print (in expert), Comment (in chart), Sound Print, Sound Comment, Sound, Push Comment, Push, Mail Comment, Mail.
- Number of calculated bars – The number of calculated bars. Values: Any integer (300 by default).
- Auto Support and Resistances How many past days should be analyzed. 0 =...
- PipFinite Trend PRO MT5 Test the demo model and research all the features of...
- Free Automatic Fibonacci MT5 Free automatic fibonacci is an index which plots a fibonacci...
- PZ Super Trend MT5 Max History Bars - The amount of previous bars...
- Magic Candles Free for MT5 Magic Candles Free for MT5 is a brand new product...
- Traditional MACD The MACD indicator from MetaTrader 4/ differs from similar indicators...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
16 April 2021
To view other Indicators MT5, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
I find this indicator very useful for my manual trading