This indicator studies price action as a set of price and time vectors, and uses the average vector to determine the direction and strength of the market. This indicator highlights the short-term direction and strength of the market, and can be used to benefit from short-term price fluctuations by trading breakouts or binary options.
- Easily finds the direction of the market
- Confirmed by breakouts or other indicators
- The red oscillator indicates a bearish movement
- The blue oscillator indicates a bullish movement
- The dark red oscillator indicates an accelerated bearish movement
- The dark blue oscillator indicates an accelerated bullish movement
- It implements all types of alerts
See the more technical description of the purpose of each parameter.
- Indicator Period: The number of bars taken into account when calculating the flow
- Visual Alerts: Enable or disable visual alerts
- Mail Alerts: Enable or disable sending email alerts
- Sound Alerts: Enable or disable sound alerts
- Push Alerts: Enable or disable sending push notifications
Arturo Lopez Perez, private equity investor, stock speculator, programmer, and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.