the indicator was developed with a former hedge Fund employee, and it automatically finds high-probability trading opportunities in the variety.
remember: The Forex market is tied into a range at least 70% of the period. additionally, trading in a range has several distinct advantages that make it safer and more predictable compared to other trading styles. these as a lower level of volatility, in addition to predefined areas for inputs and outputs.
The goal is to find non-trend pairs which are moving away from current highs/lows . And this indicator uses two blockers (RSI and ADX) to ascertain such opportunities.
- For more information, see the screenshots, and if you have any questions, please contact us. We are always happy to help.
- Please note that the version of this indicator for MetaTrader 4 has been available for more than a year, reviews/comments can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/13966
- Also, be sure to watch our short videos. It includes the top 10 hedge Fund trading rules that every trader should know.
- Simultaneously tracks all 28 pairs. Attach the indicator to just one chart and immediately track the entire market.
- Tracks all timeframes, from M1 to MN. It also sends you a real-time alert when a high-probability trade is found in the range.
- RSI Period: Parameter for the RSI filter
- RSI Up Level: the overbought Level for the RSI filter.
- RSI Down Level: the oversold Level for the RSI filter.
- ADX Period:Parameter for the ADX filter
- ADX Level:Parameter for the ADX filter
- Symbols: by default, the indicator tracks the top 28 pairs, but you can specify a smaller number of pairs if you want.
- Use M1 TimeFrame: Use M1 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use M5 TimeFrame: Use M5 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use M15 TimeFrame: Use M15 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use M30 TimeFrame: Use M30 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use H1 TimeFrame: Use H1 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use H4 TimeFrame: Use H4 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use D1 TimeFrame: Use D1 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use W1 TimeFrame: Use W1 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No
- Use MN1 TimeFrame: Use Mn1 timeframe, True = Yes, False = No