Rebate System Overlap makes a high number of transactions using a minimum gain, which makes it feasible to earn money by receiving a rebate (yield of a part of the spread).
it’s based on just two grids (for buying and for selling), when among them is from a drawdown, another can input with an increased lot, keeping the account by the drawdown.
Differences in the normal Rebate System Expert Advisor in the manner of closure suspended trades in one of the grids at the expense of the formerly received profit.
Input signal parameters
- StopAfterTP-Stop trading after all grids are closed;
- setName – The name of the settings, checked with the name of the currency pair;
- TF_FirstOrder – The period for opening the first orders of the grid;
- TF_SeriesOrder – Period for opening averaging orders;
- Lot – Lot size;
- TakeProfit-Take Profit;
- StepNextOrder – Minimum allowed distance between grid orders;
- LotMultiply – The value by which the lot of the current open order will be multiplied.;
- MaxTrades – The maximum number of orders in the grid;
- Overlap order number – From which order will the mode of closing the most distant orders with the profit already received be activated;
- Raise take after overlap-Increase the take after the overlap is triggered(Overlap)
- Lock-number series – The number of the order in the series, after which the opposite network will increase the lot for locking;
- Lock – % lots grid-The percentage of locking, the lot size as a percentage of the amount of the opposite network;
- Lock-max lot – The maximum lot of the first locking order.
- Close at drawdown, % – Close all orders when the specified drawdown on the account is reached
- Pause after close of hour – How not to trade after the closing of the drawdown
- Slippage – Slippage
- MagicNumber – Identification number
- OrdersComment-Comment on orders
The render settings
- Color_BE_buy – the color of the breakeven level for purchases
- Color_BE_sell – the color of the breakeven level for sales