this index displays renko pubs on the graph, assembles a MACD histogram on them and provides buy/sell signals:
- sign of the MACD histogram crossing its sign line;
- signal of crossing the line 0 by the MACD histogram.
Renko is a technical screen of price movement, by which not each bar of the time interval is displayed on the chart, but only if
the price has passed over a specified variety of points. Renko bars are not tied to a time interval, so the index can use the
same efficiency on any interval.
Buy/sell signals are output to indicator buffers and can be used for automated trading. Signal with symbol 1
shows the crossing of histogram signal line, the signal symbol 2 – the intersection of the histogram of level 0.
In parallel with the signals on the chart, the indicator can issue alerts in a pop-up window, to e-mail and mobile device.
- renkobar – the size of renko bars (set for 4-digit quotes, automatically recalculated for 5-and 3-digit quotes);
- CountBars – the number of renko bars displayed on the chart;
- bearcolor – color of the bear bar;
- bullcolor – color of the bull bar;
- hidebars-indicates whether standard bars are hidden on the chart
- macdfast – period of the fast MACD line;
- macdslow – period of the slow MACD line;
- macdsignal – period of the MACD signal line;
- MacdColor – the color of the MACD histogram;
- signalcolor – color of the MACD signal line;
- showsignal_1-resolution of the signal crossing the signal line by the histogram;
- showsignal_2-resolution of the signal when the histogram crosses the line 0;
- UseAlert-allow notifications in the pop-up window;
- usemail-allow email alerts;
- usenotification – allowing notifications to be sent to a mobile device;
- messagesignal_1 – text of the alert about signal 1;
- messagesignal_2 – text of the alert about signal 2.
- customeventbuy_1, customeventbuy_2, customeventsell_1, customeventsell_2 – events generated by the indicator (0-not used)
Indicator events can be processed by the Expert Advisor in the OnChartEvent function:
void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long
Our Useful Features & Services
01 July 2016
23 August 2019