Intro. Will $500 a day change your life? А 1000$ ? Many people dream of getting that kind of money
Address & Contact
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Top 10 Forex Expert Advisors in the last decade
Newcomers to the forex market often experiment with new techniques and methods to generate profits a
Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021
Foreign exchange trading is one method to make big as well as steady earnings in a reasonably brief
This is an analog of the level indicator applied to the MQL5 platform. The indicator shows the levels of the past month, week and day. Additionally, it draws a percentage level relative to the difference between the high and low prices of the past month and week. For the daily levels of the previous day, the price level at its close is additionally displayed. All you need is to adjust the level display settings to your liking. Sometimes, after installing the indicator, you need to consistently switch to the timeframe you need, following from the month period and then the week, day.
- Monthly installations – monthly settings;
- MonthlyLines – level display mode is enabled (disabled);
- TypeLinesM – Level display line type;
- InpWidthLinesM – thickness of the level display line;
- InpMonthlyPercentageLevel – enable (disable) the line level as a percentage;
- PercentageM – the line level as a percentage of the range of highs and lows. Default = 50;
- TypeLinesM – line type as a percentage of the range of highs and lows;
- InpWidthLinesM – line thickness as a percentage of the range of highs and lows;
- ColorLinesM – line color;
- Weekly installations – weekly settings;
- WeeklyLines – level display mode is enabled (disabled);
- TypeLinesW – Level display line type;
- InpWidthLinesW – thickness of the level display line;
- InpWeeklyPercentageLevel – enable (disable) the line level as a percentage;
- PercentageW – the level of the line as a percentage of the range of highs and lows. Default = 50;
- TypeLinesPW – line type as a percentage of the range of highs and lows;
- InpWidthLinesPW – line thickness as a percentage of the range of highs and lows;
- ColorLinesW – line color;
- Daylight settings – daily settings;
- PreviousDayLines – level display mode is enabled (disabled);
- TypeLinesPDL – Level display line type;
- InpWidthLinesPDL – Level display line thickness;
- InpDayCloseLevel – enable (disable) the level of the day’s closing line;
- TypeLinesPDLClose – type of the day’s closing level line;
- InpWidthLinesPDLClose – the thickness of the line of the day’s closing level;
- ColorLinesPDL – Line color;
- The first trading day of the week – the first trading day of the week (by default-Monday);
- The last trading day of the week – the last trading day of the week (by default, Friday).
- PZ Super Trend MT5 Max History Bars - The amount of previous bars...
- Color Candles Identify the Major Trend these indicator consists of two parts.Part I: colour Candles shows...
- Visual Book on Chart The indicator shows a supply and demand histogram of the...
- AW Turtles Indicator MT5 The indicator works according to the Turtle system and classically...
- Volatility Index Indicator This indicator uses historical volatility and a 21-period moving average...
- AIS Correct Averages MT5 The main signal is the intersection of the AE and...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
28 August 2017
23 November 2018
To view other Indicators MT5, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
This is an analog of the degree sign related to the MQL5 platform The indication reveals the levels of the previous month week and day Furthermore it attracts a percent level relative to the distinction in between the low and high prices of the past month and also week For the everyday degrees of the previous day the price level at its close is furthermore shown All you need is to change the degree display screen setups to your liking Sometimes after setting up the indication you require to consistently change to the duration you need adhering to from the month period and after that the
This is an analog of the level indication related to the MQL5 system The sign shows the levels of the previous month week and also day Additionally it draws a portion degree about the difference in between the high and low costs of the past month and week For the day-to-day degrees of the previous day the rate degree at its close is in addition displayed All you need is to readjust the degree screen setups to your preference Sometimes after mounting the indicator you require to regularly switch over to the duration you require adhering to from the month duration and afterwards the